Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@dakrnamir:

> then to make 2D Turn-base mmorpg game "Online" I need Eclipse Origins ??
>
> and if I only need it how much do I need to pay? ;)

This many -> [insert picture of a dollar bill with the words: "Learn VB6" on it]

@Robin: I know the feeling D;
Hate/love not having any motivation.

@flamemic:

> robin your the awesome and by the way eo is definitely the best engine
> ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

posting too many senseless smiles in a row is spamming. You can get warned for that…

@topic: Is there a list on all the planned features and stuff that's going to be in the next version of eo? Would love to know what to expect...

-seal

@Sealbreaker:

> oh and I heard some rumors about paperdolling not working 100%… hope that's gonna be fixed too...
>
> -seal

Paperdolling works fine, you just get some people whining because they don't know how to set up their own rendering order.

@Miguu:

> The only thing people freak out about with paperdolling on [EO] is that shields render below clothes (or something like that). I can't believe that has transformed into "OMFG paperdoll dun work!!!!!!!"

Hm, k but you know I read stuff from freaking out morons every day on eclipse since i joined… anyways, you may need some motivation for working on eo and/or some new minecraft vids! ( no new vids in 5 days now or somethin.. even started playing in a new world by myself now because i'm bored :/ ) so i think i'm gonna send you all my lousy credits that you dont even want... again!

-seal

We tried making a new video, but the streaming was dying every 5 minutes or so. We tried many different alternatives and even started writing out own software to stream the desktop. It got to about 7:30am and I got tired and went to bed.

@Robin:

> ![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/eologo.png)
>
> **Player-to-player trading.**
> ![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/trade-2.png)
> Allow your players to trade items with each other! Want to buy someone's Pants of Fire for 2000 gold pieces? Simply request a trade! Want to give your friend some extra Potions of Fortitude whilst in a dungeon? Simply request a trade!

Liez! You can't trade coins :X

@Alatar:

> Question about the next release :P
> Is the map format going to change? I know you was thinking on that by adding the Auto-Tiles Features, but you also say something about Map Animations. That's gonna be added in the next version or what?

I asked if maps would transfer and he said no.