Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins v2 Beta

Robin

Ya I tried :O it was weird, I removed everything one at a time, remove, test, put back in, next~ repeat) Just to make sure, and nothing would happen, I wonder if I didn't save the text files properly, and it resulted in no change D: hmm… It's not that big of a problem though.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dieing for this new release D: xD

EDIT:
I noticed after I started making tons of items for the game, that the shop is bugged, as in, you can only buy or even see the stats of things on the top row, after that the items show up but don't allow you to purchase or see the stats D:
You probably know this though :O I was just… scared *shivers*

well dont hold your breath.
Robin seems to be a busy person and from what i know about him, he wont release until he has made it as perfect as possible without mass testing.

And I am sure it will be worth the wait.
Just work on learning the engine or making the systems that will be unique to your game.

That's because you keep posting them in this thread. If you have questions, post them in the questions board, if you have bug reports, post them in the bug reports board.

Anything here is going to be a few pages back within a couple of days, making it very hard for me to keep replying to people.

hello, i have questions.. where i can change.. exp to lvl.. i mean.. if to lvl 2 we need.. 50 exp… i want change it to 100 exp ;).. you know.. and.. what the options are added? i talk about options.. End? Will? Spr?..  and how in game... we can create guild?....

thx... ;)

Baahu, the stats and exp formula are deep in the source code.
You have to search around to find them and then to edit them it is best you understand how to code in the engine.
You may want to start with more simple edits or follow how the original sections are done.

@Azure:

> Origins has nothing to do with past versions of eclipse. I would assume the answer is that the problem simply doesn't exist in this engine. Though only long term testing would confirm it.

I know Origins has nothing to do with past versions of Eclipse, that's why I asked. Any other versions and I know that depending on how many players you have the server will have to be restarted every so often.