Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone good at names?

Admiral Refuge

Hi Eclipse!
Does anyone have any epic-sounding character names?

A friend of mine has two main characters for this flash movie he's putting together; already has a name for the first, have no idea what to call the second.
![](http://i46.tinypic.com/xpdnjq.jpg)
![](http://i42.tinypic.com/15p1v0m.png)
_edit_
Here's another pic (for the record, he's male, I know in the early verison he looked abit feminine):
![](http://i41.tinypic.com/i3f03s.jpg)

This character is represented as myself, so I need a name that screams the type of epicness I am, but so far, nobody has been able to come up with such a kickass epic name for this character.

So now, I spam Eclipse with a request: Does anyone have any epic names for my personal character?

Just asked him, he replied with:
@HayateLigerZero:

> A Warrior Of god Whose combat style is based off an equal balance of speed and power. He is 21 years old, And is best friend's with the character "Toshiro hayate". He wields the Devine weapon known as the Mi-gu-ha. Which is the Dagger of Bloodshed. His heart is content, but neither leaning towards helping people or helping himself. He rarely shows mercy to his enemies, Unless provoked by an ally. (Appearence is shown in the pictures above). He worships God and his life objective is to seal A Fallen angel.

@Ice:

> Dear Epic poster,
>
> here are some names they are Japanese in origin and can be used for both first and last name:
>
> Atsushi, Miyuki, Ariki, and Usagi
>
> Will post more but i need to do something first
>
> yours truly,
>
> - Ice

Thanks Ice! I'll send these to Tosh for the "idea bin" (for lack of a better term XD!)

Japanese names are welcomed, but so are all the other types of names.

@Ice:

> Dear epic poster,
>
> I found a huge file of random names all Japanese in origin if you want them tell me but if you do ill need to post a topic about it because of the abundance of names that are on the text file  :P
>
> Yours truly,
>
> - Ice

You sir, must be completely retarded.

- Adulese

Dear member,

@Rodriguez:

> @Ice:
>
> > Dear epic poster,
> >
> > I found a huge file of random names all Japanese in origin if you want them tell me but if you do ill need to post a topic about it because of the abundance of names that are on the text file  :P
> >
> > Yours truly,
> >
> > - Ice
>
> You sir, must be completely retarded.
>
> - Adulese

I had these names, during a time when i was learning Japanese therefore i had them to see if I could correctly pronounce them I thought I had deleted the file but turns out I did not, please refrain from calling me a name of any kind.

Yours truly,

- Ice

Dear epic poster,

I have the meanings of each of these names as well.

Yours truly,

- Ice

@Ice:

> Dear epic poster,
>
> I found a huge file of random names all Japanese in origin if you want them tell me but if you do ill need to post a topic about it because of the abundance of names that are on the text file  :P
>
> Yours truly,
>
> - Ice

Sure, no need for a new topic though; just throw the file up (go to "Additional Options" when posting and use the Attachment feature).

I threw together a list of 25 character names, mix 'em up. They're not all that amazing, I did throw them in a big group in like 5 minuites. I specialize more in location names, not characters..

Anyways, hope these help. If you want more, I can always add a few ;)