Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mod 360

Marsh

Alright going to attempt to mod my 360 today. My old one i couldn't do successfully though i got to just about the last step. It was a Halo Edition one though so that may have been the problem. Luckily i didnt brick it or anything in the proccess. Going to try for round two today! wish me luck and to not destroy my 360 :).

I dont suggest doing it if you will worry if your 360 breaks. Also you better now how to take apart your computer becouse you have to plug half 360 parts into your computer while its on in the 360\. but there is plenty of tuts on the internet if you go look. I would point some out but i dont think you should try it unless you arent worried about the results or know what your doing.

Nikeyo… dont pay to do it... the wii is the EASIEST thing to hack in the world. You dont even need to take it apart anymore. If you want I can tell you all the steps on how to do it, and link you to the programs you need.

The reason he wants you to have a hard drive is you can hook it up to the wii and run the wii games from the HD without haveing to use dvds now.