Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do you want to go out?

Pryex

AKA, the perfect death, we all have to die, so why not do it on our terms.

When you die, what would be your perfect death?

For me, I'd be on a motorbike, chased by people who want to kill me, playing Thunderstruck in the background, going over a cliff, laughing, and leading them all to their dooms.

Yes, I'd go out in a blaze of glory!

I'm bored man, bored!

And my hjair isn't long enoug hyet…

Have toi wait til lsummer to do anything cool...

screw that, I'm aloud to imagine the cool ways people could go out.

EDIT: So's Wolf, and he's asking us what we want played at our funerals!

@Darien:

> I'm bored man, bored!
>
> And my hjair isn't long enoug hyet…
>
> Have toi wait til lsummer to do anything cool...
>
> screw that, I'm aloud to imagine the cool ways people could go out.
>
> EDIT: So's Wolf, and he's asking us what we want played at our funerals!

There is NOTHING cool about death.. and if you don't understand that.. Then your lucky.. hopefully you won't have to see the corpse of a loved one with multiple bullet holes in them.

Also.. you don't need to have long hair to do something cool.. you can style hair at ANY length. Now go be a normal 15 year old and try to loose your V card already.

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
FUUUUUUUU

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

@Jungletoe:

> @Rush3r:
>
> > How crazy it may sound, I just want to die painfully. And I'm serious.  :rolleyes:
>
> :huh:
> Why?

To let the bastard who will kill me or torture me know, I wasn't some darn person who would just die and he shouldn't give a darn about it. That I was at least worth for him to put some effort in it. And to know when I die, I at least stood my ground.

Your blaze of glory sounds awesome… however the chances that you will die in a simple and not so awesome car accitent, killed by some junkie for 20 bucks in your wallet, because of a cancer or struck by a lightning are defenetly higher... and I'm starting to wonder if you "going out in a blaze of glory" is by accident not more possible than you "going out" with a girl.

And so you can't feel better about posting a totaly retared thread - wolf's thread was just as retarded as yours. You are almoast as funny as 12 year old M.A.D talknig about suicide.

About women... pretty much what Robin sayed, unless that 8 year olds are their children... then they usualy have no choice, they also have vaginas instead of penises in case you wonder.

@Kusy:

> Your blaze of glory sounds awesome… however the chances that you will die in a simple and not so awesome car accitent, killed by some junkie for 20 bucks in your wallet, because of a cancer or struck by a lightning are defenetly higher... and I'm starting to wonder if you "going out in a blaze of glory" is by accident not more possible than you "going out" with a girl.
>
> And so you can't feel better about posting a totaly retared thread - wolf's thread was just as retarded as yours. You are almoast as funny as 12 year old M.A.D talknig about suicide.
>
> About women... pretty much what Robin sayed, unless that 8 year olds are their children... then they usualy have no choice, they also have vaginas instead of penises in case you wonder.

Yes my thread was retarded, I'll accept that. But it does show some peoples musical preferances.

Also, I'd like to die in my sleep. Why the fuck would I want to go out a terrifying slow or painful death when you can die while your sleeping. If I had to go painful burnt alive but really, only mad men would want to die in a painful way.

i'd like to die as painlessly as possible, and without any discomfort.

really doesnt sound fun to suffer for 3 days before dying.

take care of your body, or you'll regret it later when your kidney or liver starts to hurt really bad.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=59033.msg624766#msg624766 date=1270558018]
> If I had to go painful burnt alive but really, only mad men would want to die in a painful way.

Mad men yes, but as real men. ;D

@Rush3r:

> @«:
>
> > [»Wolf«][» link=topic=59033.msg624766#msg624766 date=1270558018]
> > If I had to go painful burnt alive but really, only mad men would want to die in a painful way.
>
> Mad men yes, but as real men. ;D

So you'd like to die in a painful way, just so you can be a real man. So what? You'll be dead!

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=59033.msg624777#msg624777 date=1270560775]
> @Rush3r:
>
> > @«:
> >
> > > [»Wolf«][» link=topic=59033.msg624766#msg624766 date=1270558018]
> > > If I had to go painful burnt alive but really, only mad men would want to die in a painful way.
> >
> > Mad men yes, but as real men. ;D
>
> So you'd like to die in a painful way, just so you can be a real man. So what? You'll be dead!

At least, Proud to be death. :rolleyes:

@Rush3r:

> @«:
>
> > [»Wolf«][» link=topic=59033.msg624777#msg624777 date=1270560775]
> > @Rush3r:
> >
> > > @«:
> > >
> > > > [»Wolf«][» link=topic=59033.msg624766#msg624766 date=1270558018]
> > > > If I had to go painful burnt alive but really, only mad men would want to die in a painful way.
> > >
> > > Mad men yes, but as real men. ;D
> >
> > So you'd like to die in a painful way, just so you can be a real man. So what? You'll be dead!
>
> At least, Proud to be death. :rolleyes:

You'd be proud to be dead? What the hell is wrong with you!?