Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some nice cuts ^^

demon xxx x

Well, skating yesterday, I met this girl, and I skated ahead to rush up to my friend, and I ended up not paying attention, trying to look cool, with a nice style, and I ended up forgetting this street has a pothole in it, and my front left wheel hit it, I flew forward, did a frontflip(in the air), landed on my knuckles, and cut them up pretty nice xD They gave my jeans some nice new blood stains :)

[![](http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5448/picture9a.jpg)](http://img151.imageshack.us/i/picture9a.jpg/)

Was pretty epic, if I get anything like this skating turf, I'll deff upload some pics.

@Dezire:

> Well, skating yesterday, I met this girl, and I skated ahead to rush up to my friend, and I ended up not paying attention, trying to look cool, with a nice style, and I ended up forgetting this street has a pothole in it, and my front left wheel hit it, I flew forward, did a frontflip(in the air), landed on my knuckles, and cut them up pretty nice xD They gave my jeans some nice new blood stains :)
>
> [![](http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5448/picture9a.jpg)](http://img151.imageshack.us/I/picture9a.jpg/)
>
> Was pretty epic, if I get anything like this skating turf, I'll deff upload some pics.

Now insert metal claws in those holes.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=59188.msg626341#msg626341 date=1270914699]
> @Dezire:
>
> > Not at all, dude she's my girlfrien-d now!  She felt bad for me when I fell, but I didn't feel the pain at all, so she wasn't too worried.
>
> So wait? You met her yesterday and she is your Blowup Doll today?

MAGIC!

@Ddunit:

> @«:
>
> > [»Wolf«][» link=topic=59188.msg626341#msg626341 date=1270914699]
> > @Dezire:
> >
> > > Not at all, dude she's my girlfrien-d now!  She felt bad for me when I fell, but I didn't feel the pain at all, so she wasn't too worried.
> >
> > So wait? You met her yesterday and she is your Blowup Doll today?
>
> MAGIC!

LOL
but why not? ehm… love at first sign.. or how it's called in english (german <.< )

-seal

@Sealbreaker:

> @Ddunit:
>
> > @«:
> >
> > > [»Wolf«][» link=topic=59188.msg626341#msg626341 date=1270914699]
> > > @Dezire:
> > >
> > > > Not at all, dude she's my girlfrien-d now!  She felt bad for me when I fell, but I didn't feel the pain at all, so she wasn't too worried.
> > >
> > > So wait? You met her yesterday and she is your Blowup Doll today?
> >
> > MAGIC!
>
> LOL
> but why not? ehm… love at first sign.. or how it's called in english (german <.< )
>
> -seal

Love at first sight. As if. :rolleyes: Lust at first sight ;)

Lust at first sight? XD no, I've been talking to her for a while, and just hung out with her on Friday and I asked her out later that night.

But, no I fell because there was a pothole, and she wasn't even really worried, it was more of that 'oh shit is he ok? ahahhahah"

@Dezire:

> Lust at first sight? XD no, I've been talking to her for a while, and just hung out with her on Friday and I asked her out later that night.
>
> But, no I fell because there was a pothole, and she wasn't even really worried, it was more of that 'oh shit is he ok? ahahhahah"

Exactly, lust.

Well thats a great thing to be the foundation of your relationship. "Oh my god! He fell!" *Laugh at him*

I saw the thread name and was like "Is this another thread by M.A.D?"
Couldn't stop myself from posting this…

The frontflip sounds a bit far-fetched... like you were trying to make "fell on my face" sound more cool ;D

I saw the thread name and was like "Is this another thread by M.A.D?"
^
This.

This happens a lot to people.
Hot girls are hazards to skateboarders/bikers.

@«:

> [»Wolf«][» link=topic=59188.msg626376#msg626376 date=1270919621]
> Love at first sight. As if. :rolleyes: Lust at first sight ;)

I respect you a lot for saying that. Nothing worse then kids thinking they are in love with a chick they've been dating for only a couple of weeks.