• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Official Eclipse Radio!

Jamessut

A one hour emission would be cool .
I can do my own mixes and even songs.
Genres : Electro - Trance - Techno - Hardstyle

And.. I can make some spots like short songs saying eclipse radio.
Actually, I'll do one now.

EDIT:  That sounds… XD

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, I was just in the making of starting a radio station myself. Merger Anyone?  :cheesy:

I mean I don't know what kind of music/audio you guys play on the Eclipse one, but I play Video Game music.

PS, If you stole my idea then I'm angry :angry:

Sorry bout the double post, but I need to point this out.

> There is something called itunes and newgrounds.

No, you can't license your music in iTunes. It costs over 1000 USD a year for most stations just to pay for licenses. Unless we get some type of payment, this project will be illegal. And don't think for a second that people won't find out.

Hi, All!
This sounds great. Now only you need to get Marsh to embed it into the sidebar! I definitely want to be a DJ. I have a lot of skill in Eclipse (and a little VB skill) but most importantly, I think I'd actually make a good DJ. I have a mic, but I can only get on on weekends. O_o. Lame, I know, but parents. >_>. Well, If you think I could have about an hour a day on Saturdays or something, that's great. Thanks so much and nice job.
-JS1

@נυиgℓєтσє:

> I mean I don't know what kind of music/audio you guys play on the Eclipse one, but I play Video Game music.

You're going to play the same song every hour then? Video game music.. jeez :/

@נυиgℓєтσє:

> Ugh, I was just in the making of starting a radio station myself. Merger Anyone?  :cheesy:
>
> I mean I don't know what kind of music/audio you guys play on the Eclipse one, but I play Video Game music.
>
> PS, If you stole my idea then I'm angry :angry:

No thanks, and no. Check my first post explaining why i set it up.

And guys i guess it will have to be illegal like VM. It's not going to be noticed considering we are only a small portion of the internet. We won't have to play all commercial music, perhaps youtube poops and home-made songs.

I'd likem to be a DJ, here's my app, don't have a mic though.

1.Love the music, especially metal and rock.

2.This station needs somebody dedicated to metal.

EDIT: Actually, I can only do it weekdays between 7PM and 10PM

As for the lack of a mic, I could probably use Miocrosoft Sam or something like that to announce things.

I'll be playing metal, rock, pop ect. What ever I feel like playing. Mostly rock though.

And Pryex, youhave got to remember not everyone wants to listen to metal, and if you dedicate yuor part to just metal people will just get sick.

Epic Post Revision

@JS1:

> Hi, All!
> This sounds epically epic. Now only you need to abduct Marsh, tie him to a pole, and make smores out of his brain until he embeds it into the sidebar. I definitely want to be a DJ. I have a of skill in Eclipse (and a little VB skill) but most importantly, I think I'd actually make an epic DJ. I have a mic, but I can only get on on weekends. (It will be the best weekend of your life) O_o. Lame, I know, but parents. >_>. Well, If you think I could have about a day compressed into an hour (using RAR, of course) on Saturdays or something, that's epic. Thanks so epically much and nice epic job.
> -JS1

Did I mention epic enough?

Nobody likes a suckup.

1\. Why you would like to be a DJ
I like to DJ. I've worked on a few radio stations before - the first one that comes to mind is Radio Mayday a hospital radio. That's kind of died now though. Sad times. I also like my music.
2\. What range of skills could you bring to the station.
Experience and maybe a DJ control panel on the site - don't know if you have one but might as well put that in the application.

Hey, guys. This is interesting but the type of music I'd play might not be the type you guys like.
I'd probably play Korean Music but I'm also a fan of Linkin Park so I could also play that.

Anyway, I'm an ex-DJ. I used to DJ on the internet with SHOUTcast.
I have everything ready and all set up, ready to broadcast.

I just recently tried to broadcast a Big Bang(Korean Boy Group) Night at Rithy58.com/radio.php

When we're ready, leave a night for me to play some of my favorite Linkin Park songs ;)

And also, softwares use to broadcast the radio. I suggest WinAmp + SHOUTCast.
There are others such as IceCast and NiceCast.

Sincerely,
Rithy