Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to order BBQ chicken wings w fries

shadowchris

Tired of eating dried french fries and chicken wings from the Chinese food? Well, order that with BBQ sauce on it but smother it. But sadly they don't know howto take orders. So what you do is. ,purser it up,tell them to put a lot and tell them you will pay extra. A
d you will have a rockin meal.

I've never seen fries and chicken wings at a Chinese resturaunt, and I'm in a pretty diverse state. You might run across the ocassional one that will have it on the kids menu but not typically.

Are you from one of the fly over states? I've noticed most of their authentic resturaunts have American foods for the locals.

Pahaha that's hilarious ! :D So… you go into a chinese restaurant.... order chickenwings.... and then you say like: "Hey, I'll give you more money if you give me some duckin bbq-sauce to my duckin chinese (xDD) chickenwings!"? :D XDD The guys working in that restaurant will laugh their asses off...

-seal

They will still laugh their asses off… I hate these little kids ordering fries etc. in chinese restaurants... But even ordering bbq-sauce extra :D Why have you even started this thread? There are not that many people out there going/phoning (to) a chinese restaurant, ordering non-chinese food <.<

-seal (who loves chinese food -.-)

…....Dude how the hell am I supposed to know you people don't like that. Really,yall acting like I know that. It's something I do and if you guys don't understand then I dun care

~Prince Sky Walker out ;D
@Kreator:

> I vote we ban this fuck job.

Screw you Kreator.