Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Beau Buckley [Composer]

Dark Crusade

Foreword

Alright, so following my dreams of becoming a composer, I've got around to recording some songs. If you guys have facebook, [check my page out](http://www.facebook.com/Kreator90#!/pages/Beau-Buckley-Composer/120603907964730), listen to a song or two and if you like what you hear, 'like' it. I'm really hoping to get some publicity and acknowledgement around the website.

Basic Info

**Name** : Beau Buckley
**Genre** : Metal, Hardcore, Death Metal, Instrumental
**Hometown** : West Wyalong, NSW, Australia
**Record label** : Independant

Detailed info

**Influences** : As Blood Runs Black, The Black Dahlia Murder, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Winds of Plague
**Band interests** : Music, Art, Computers, Technology, Film,
**Biography** : My name is Beau Buckley, and I've developed this page to function as a simple online showcase of my music, as well as hopefully find a few fans. I have a passion for various types of art and music, as well as video games and movies. My dream career is to be involved in a company, composing music as part of a team effort. I would love to commit myself to a company where I can take advantage of my acquired skills to compose music for a band, video game or movie. My most practiced styles of music include metal instrumentals, and scenic soundtracks. I have a strong developing grasp on music theory, and have also been playing the guitar for approximately six years.

[Click here to check it out](http://www.facebook.com/Kreator90#!/pages/Beau-Buckley-Composer/120603907964730)

Thanks guys, any support means a lot to me. If you have any friends or family you think may be interested, be sure to let them know.

Awesome work on the songs, I liked them! I'll be sure to tell any friends who may be interested.

Strange thing about my computer though, my SoundMax was removed somehow, so all sounds or music on my computer are faster and are in a higher tone..

Anyhow, keep up the good work on 'em, I'll check out any new ones you add.

@Robin:

> @Kinjiru:
>
> > Wow this stuff is really cool.
> > It would make some epic boss battle music.
>
> His boss battle music for Elandor is awesome. It always makes me want to programme stuff. :3

Exactly, this is metal, not boss music MIDIs. My actual MIDI tracks however, epic.

• 2 weeks later...
50+ fans, it's been one week, and I have 3 of 4 songs uploaded from the Demo Disc, that I'll hopefully be releasing soon. So if you like metal, please support me and 'like' my facebook group. In return, I'll update with more free songs, and i'll include download links soon too, with release of my demo.

I actually think that touring is the most beautiful thing about making music.

Vocals shouldn't really be a problem to make records, thinking of artists like Theodore Ziras, Paul Gilbert, Joe Satriani, etc.. but the fact that touring is not an option might blow this up for you.

Best of luck, I'll check your work on a regular base!

Alright, new song will be coming soon, when I get a satisfying amount of new members, so if you have facebook or Youtube, join/subscribe to me!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beau-Buckley-Composer/120603907964730?v=wall

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beau-Buckley-Composer/120603907964730?v=wall

Wouldnt it be sweet mate to play music and get paid for it, and even moreso paid decently. Cant ask for more than doing something you love for a job.

After our bass player got put in jail, lol our bands goin nowhere for the moment..

@(G2D)Devogen:

> Wouldnt it be sweet mate to play music and get paid for it, and even moreso paid decently. Cant ask for more than doing something you love for a job.

I hear that. You gotta find a job you'd do for free, then find someone willing to pay you for it. Then you're just plain set.