• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HOW IS ECLIPSE? Who is around?

Timus

Hey Eclipse,

It's been a long time.

Does anyone remember me?

I actually run a branding/web advertising business now. I used to be a part of the eclipse community quite a few years ago and was very passionate about it.

Just checking in to see who is around and how everything is going.

Regards,

Timus

To be honest the community is a bit less active as a whole, no new content or tutorials have been made in forever, a lot of people leaving after the monetary value put on eclipse, people leaving to do other things. While this i still a fun place sometimes, it's really not what it used to be.

Anyway, welcome back! I'm Ryoku, one of the awesome programmers still here on the forums XD

Eclipse is the only community I really contributed and got a lot of feedback from, in terms of a product. Although, it is sad the direction the community has taken due to the buyout, but I can't blame Marsh. After Robin left, there wasn't really any direction from the community leaders. I never really liked Eclipse, always liked XtremeWorlds more despite it being closed-source. It just was a way more balanced game engine in terms of its niche and what it stood for. There was no direction with these games, they all felt the same and then everything fell to pieces over the past 2-3 years.

> Acting like you know him when his last post was 3 years before you joined, seems legit!

Should I know him in order to say that?

What if I meant that after so many years he came back and I asked him as a joke, if he is still alive?!

You really don't make sense.

Btw, I had an account from 2008, cannot remember it, Marsh tried to help me a few years ago, no luck.

I know pretty much everyone ;)

~Lumiere

> Should I know him in order to say that?
>
>  
>
> What if I meant that after so many years he came back and I asked him as a joke, if he is still alive?!
>
> You really don't make sense.
>
>  
>
> Btw, I had an account from 2008, cannot remember it, Marsh tried to help me a few years ago, no luck.
>
> **I know pretty much everyone** ;)
>
>  
>
> ~Lumiere

Big Brother here.

Alright so let me fill you in on what you missed, The world is currently in a nuclear fallout, nixon is president again, marsh has a homosexual relationship and child with me. I became known around the world for my rapping skills about shoving pogo sticks up my bum, my brother humped a dog on a livestream and everyone seems to have a fetish for it, I attempted to take over eclipse and people through tubes of toothpaste at me. And also EO V is soon to release.

You're welcome.