@[Cake:

> TDog link=topic=60622.msg640168#msg640168 date=1274530410]
> @Melley:
>
> > Drugs won't end his career..
> >
> > Puberty will.
>
> true that I'm waiting for him to do a live show and his voice starts cracking and changing  XD

Wrong, you can still sing like that after puberty (with alot of practice, that is).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ακσελ:

> @[Cake:
>
> > TDog link=topic=60622.msg640168#msg640168 date=1274530410]
> > @Melley:
> >
> > > Drugs won't end his career..
> > >
> > > Puberty will.
> >
> > true that I'm waiting for him to do a live show and his voice starts cracking and changing  XD
>
> He is autotuned, so he can continue with singing until the auto tuner dies(than he will lose is childs voice)
>
> Wrong, you can still sing like that after puberty (with alot of practice, that is).

Well Sage, congrats. Been a while since I've seen somebody get the words but miss the point like that.
I know full well that he can sing. Duh. With being Produced I'm talking about his style, his look. I can forgive you for thinking that that's his own look if you actually are 16, like you said. Look at any other of the young stars, and you'll see that they basically all look the same, Beiber included. This means that either he IS produced, as I said, or he's very uncreative in his personal style as well.
As I said, I am genuinely not jealous of the girls. I'm straight, I just don't find berserk 12-16 year old fangirls appealing. That's Renzo's job. Also, if you are jealous of that, you're more likely bi than gay. Just a side note there.

And yes, I am treating him like the weather, because like so much rain he's annoying many of us right now but will be gone soon. He's just another flavor of the week singer, the only thing making him different is that he's surprisingly young for it. Go him, I guess, his normal childhood ended earlier than most.

@Minilinkki:

> link=topic=60622.msg640274#msg640274 date=1274554368]
> Why doesn't new stars sing about internetz?

I just read your post whilst drunk and thought something was on the monitor so tried to swat it. Your signature tricked me. ;<

Well played.

Pressed for time right now. I'll be back later to destroy you all; probably around 12:00 am PST. Keep up the posts though, they certainly do humor me, particularly yours Thorn.

See ya in a bit!