Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sweet 16

escfoe2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that is a LOT of choices to choose from and I like them all…  Although, some I find disturbing but no matter lol!  Mad Dog 20-20 definitely is a poor drunk's dream but I think I want something that doesn't go off with a bang...  Something that will get me drunk for sure but not knock my ass on the floor from a little sip if you know what I mean haha...  Once again I love all those ideas..  DUCKING GREAT!!!

I'm not asking you to choose for me I'm asking you to throw options out there for me so I can have a wider selection..  I want it to be awesome and If you were 16 already (even 18 or 21) then I'm sure you know how we like it awesome!!

For my mate's 18th we did a mini bar-crawl in Leeds with some mates from college from 5pm till 9pm, then we dropped off our shit at my house and made our way to Bradford where we met up with some other people and partied it out at a club till 3am.

Was an awesome night.

For the most part we were drinking jägerbombs. We started out on lager but jägerbombs were only £2 each in Bradford and they're amazing. They're just Jägermeister and redbull mixed together. They get you drunk but the redbull offsets it a bit so you don't get the nauseous  feeling you get sometimes.

I also have my own version! Jäger-robins. They're just jägerbombs but made with cheap supermarket energy drinks. xDD

@Robin:

> I also have my own version! Jäger-robins. They're just jägerbombs but made with cheap supermarket energy drinks. xDD

Haha! Me and my friends have an extra version too. Jäger Missiles. Mother + Jäger, and for that extra firepower, throw it some vodka. =D