Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kenny Wood XD

escfoe2

Hey all I'm going to an amusement park today at about 10AM but I'm leaving at 8AM so If you have any questions about KennyWood I'll be more than happy to answer them when I get back tonight!!  If not tonight then early Sunday Morning!!  WISH ME FUN!!

PS:  Kennywood is an old but new amusement park founded in 1898.  It has almost any type of ride you can think of ranging from a simple Carousel to a GIANT roller coaster named "The Phantoms Revenge" but used to be known as "The Steel Phantom".  The name was changed due to renovation,  The roller coaster had too much speed thus it needed slowed down and a few items removed such as a loop but the coaster is still MUCH fun!  "Kennywood was sold to Parques Reunidos of Madrid, in December 2007\. The sale price was not released but it was around $200 million"…  Can you believe that?  $200 million is a lot of money and that might not even be the most of it!  Well theres a few fun facts feel free to ask about anything else...

It has so many food stalls it's unreal..  There is an entertainment center with tables and chairs where you can sit and watch people sing some of your favorite songs…  My favorite food stall was called the Potato Patch which sold French fries covered in cheese, sprinkled bacon all over, and you can add ketchup...  It's very filling and delicious...  What else would you like to know?

Hmmm Kenny Rodgers sounds familiar when I read the autobiography about the park…  It is definitely a possibility...  I left out the gravy part because it is too good to share my gravy fetish with anyone else lol...  Actually I went on all of the rides - the good ones anyways such as Roller Coasters...  The Jack Rabbit, The Exterminator, The Phantoms Revenge(used to be "The Steel Phantom" but they had to slow it down and change it up due to unknown reasons), Racers, The Thunderbolt, and a couple others they're all great but none of them go upside down except the "Sky Rocket" which wasn't yet finished when I went(About a weeks worth of work so its done now  :sad:)...  It has straight up and down hills and flips and all kinds of crap you don't see often..  It's very unique...  They took out another ride to place it called the Turn Pike...  Never rode it but I believe the Sky Rocket is much better... [http://letmegooglethat4u.com/?q=Kennywood+Sky+Rocket](http://letmegooglethat4u.com/?q=Kennywood+Sky+Rocket)