Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CLOSED

togekite

Game Name- World in Shadows
Setting Name- Large city
Story Genre- 3d medieval, sorta fantasy
Format- WAV
Atmosphere- curios and joyful but slowly looses it's upbeat tempo for a slower, more powerful beat.
Bonus- it is set in Romania around 600 AD, when i think the myths of vampire and werewolf started, also when the religious clash of christianity and paganism would have been at it's hight. this will be for the capital city.

thanks for the help ahead of time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Murdoc:

> hey togekite can you do me up another piece brotha? (sorry bout the jamaican accent lol).. ok so I loved that last one you did. id like to make another request if I could:
>
> Game Name- Legends of Avalon
> Setting Name- Mountainous Fields
> Story Genre - Mystic Fantasy
> Format - midi
> Atmosphere - adventurous, content, searching
> Bonus - This would be used for a world map.
> Approximate Length: 2-4

[LegendsOfAvalon MountainousFields](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/6ec495e99f7c8ec210fd98e55139dffa.mid)

So, so sorry that it took so long, but I'm finally done.

Hey, your music is great so do you think i could please get one for my game

Game Name- Wynter
Setting Name- Ship
Story Genre - Mystic Fantasy
Format - mp3
Atmosphere - on a ship
Bonus - could you make it have the sounds of the ocean in the background(You dont have to if its to much trouble)
Approximate Length: any length

Thnx

@jncoblack15:

> Game Name- Wolf
> Setting Name- Main Menu Music
> Story Genre- Ancient World Fantasy
> Format - Midi
> Atmosphere - Basically how the title says, something that sounds acient world but is fantasy all at
> once.
>
> Please and thank you togekite. ^_^

[WOLF Main Menu](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/56808cb7a5d4f8e935e55e8c0b9e6180.mid)

Hey, umm I posted a request but I want to change it a little so this is it now :

Game Name- Wynter
Setting Name- Ship
Story Genre - Mystic Fantasy
Format - midi
Atmosphere - on a ship
Bonus - could you make it have the sounds of the ocean in the background(You dont have to if its to much trouble)
Approximate Length: 2 - 4

Thnx

• 4 weeks later...
Game Name- Gods Advent
Setting Name- Forest,Battle1, battle2 , main menu , intro , snow/ice ,fire/volcano, Boss themes(make a few.)
Story Genre- Fantasy
Format- Both midi/mid and mp3
Atmosphere- Dark, sad exciting, interesting, ancient.
etc. N/A
Bonus- not open for viewing till full added to the web site. but just think old/ancient , gods ,  darkness , and good old fasion dancing monkey >.>

@DMF:

> Game Name- Gods Advent
> Setting Name- Forest,Battle1, battle2 , main menu , intro , snow/ice ,fire/volcano, Boss themes(make a few.)
> Story Genre- Fantasy
> Format- Both midi/mid and mp3
> Atmosphere- Dark, sad exciting, interesting, ancient.
> etc. N/A
> Bonus- not open for viewing till full added to the web site. but just think old/ancient , gods ,  darkness , and good old fasion dancing monkey >.>

um…that's alot of requests at once. And exactly what format do you prefer the most?

I couldn't have been happier with the first song you produced for Ruin, "North Polar Regions", and I would absolutely love for you to compose the next piece for this project. Please take as long as you need and please message me if you have any more questions. I do plan on throwing a donation your way for your time if you have a paypal or some other way of accepting a donation.

Game Name: Ruin Regions

Setting: These will be the main menu background music.

Story Genre: This portion of the game has a more sci-fi feel and background.

Format: MP3

Atmosphere: Like above, a slow and sci-fi and magic blend of music to play in the background while players create their regions.

@togekite:

> [WOLF Main Menu](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/56808cb7a5d4f8e935e55e8c0b9e6180.mid)

Hey Thank You once again. the music is great. sorry for the delayed reply and notice, I just barley had breaks inbetween classes. been swamped lately. But thank you again. It was a great piece.

• 2 weeks later...
Game Name- Miasma
Setting Name- Main Menu
Story Genre- Modern/Survival/Horror/Post Apocalyptic
Format- MIDI
Atmosphere- Dark, Somber, Foreboding, Lonely, Cold, Dreadful, Hopeless,
Bonus- This is for a smaller project I will potentially start shortly, on the side for Elandor Chronicles, until the engine is ready to begin 'in-game development'. I'd love to have a track done by you to help set the atmosphere, plus your work gives me inspiration and motivation.

@Ultrasnofire:

> Hey, umm I posted a request but I want to change it a little so this is it now :
>
> Game Name- Wynter
> Setting Name- Ship
> Story Genre - Mystic Fantasy
> Format - midi
> Atmosphere - on a ship
> Bonus - could you make it have the sounds of the ocean in the background(You dont have to if its to much trouble)
> Approximate Length: 2 - 4
>
> Thnx

[Wynter Ship](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/2fade2794f7aa81465ac059e13de9f01.mid)

Hey man!

Really nice work, you're putting here!
I'm a composer myself and I kinda had 2 questions for you :)
1\. What program do you use to write the music?
2\. I can clearly hear your Composing skills really work out well, but why keep using the same instruments in your music? :P (Or why aren't there much instruments in them at all?)

@JR_Ultimate:

> Hey man!
>
> Really nice work, you're putting here!
> I'm a composer myself and I kinda had 2 questions for you :)
> 1\. What program do you use to write the music?
> 2\. I can clearly hear your Composing skills really work out well, but why keep using the same instruments in your music? :P (Or why aren't there much instruments in them at all?)

It's really a matter of my preference. I think instrument choice tends to be less important than harmonic and melodic variation. I don't know how many of my compositions you've really heard, but I've written with all kinds of instrument combinations. If I add too many instruments, one of two things will happen: 1) If everything is different, then the piece will be too busy. 2) If everything is the same, then the sound quality might not necessarily be how I want it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Game Name- Soldiers Of Narta
Setting Name- Mysterious overgrown (with plants) path.
Story Genre- Just moving out of the renaissance period, so slightly medieval.
Format- MIDI
Atmosphere- spooky but not over the top with allot of background bass(if you know what i mean)
Bonus- You can [Click here](http://s15.zetaboards.com/Narta/index/) or [here](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,69314.0.html) to find the story for my game and other info.

I would highly appreciate if you could do this for me, and if i like it i might be willing to pay for future ones :D

Kind Regards,
Craselin