Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Skateboaridng (oh yeah)

ark0n

Name your best tricks herreee!
I got
Fakie Bigflips, Inward Heels, Tre flips, Half Cab Heelflips, Nollie 360s, switch varial kickflip, double flips, etc etc.
Name your tricks XDD.
Don't flame me…

Dammit, i was in the middle of writing this HUGE rant about how your such a noob when i noticed:
@Akio:

> Don't flame me…

after reading that i had to delete the 3 paragraphs i had done and i was like "Awww…"  :'(

Best trick: Frontside 540 Heelflip
Favorite Trick: Nollie Heelflip or Fakie Frontside Bigspin

Trick list:
Regular: Ollie, Pop Shuvit, Kickflip, Heelflip, Frontside Pop Shuvit, Frontside 180/360/540, Backside 180/360, Varial Heel/Kickflip, Tre Flip, Laser Flip, Big Flip, Big Heelflip, Frontside 180/360 Kickflip, Backside Kickflip, Frontside 180/360/540 Heelflip, Backside 180/360 Heelflip Backfoot Heelflip(learned like 2 weeks ago xD), Inward Heelflip, Hardflip, 360 Hardflip(only can do on flat SOMETIMES lol).
Fakie: All of the above, except FS 360/540 Heelflip, Backside Kickflip, Inward Heelflip, and 360 Hardflip.
Nollie: All of the above, except Inward Heelflip, Hardflip, 360 Hardflip, and Big Flip(they're hard as fuck =\)

Stairsets done:
Mastery 2, Southern 2(first 2 stairsets done, they count nigga), Underground 4, City Hall 5 and 6, Southern 7, Temple 13(I think it's a 13, don't quote me on it though)

Favorite Stairset: Southern 7

Tricks Landed down stairs:
Mastery 2: Ollie, didn't bother with much more.. it's a 2.
Southern 2: Ollie, didn't bother with much more.. it's a 2.
Underground 4: Ollie, Kickflip, Heelflip, FS Heelflip, Nollie Heelflip, Tre Flip, Nollie Backside Bigspin(hard as fuck, almost broke my leg doing this)
City Hall 5: Ollie, Kickflip, FS 180, FS Heelflip(skipped the heelflip on this one)
City Hall 6: Ollie, Kickflip, Heelflip, FS 180, Tre Flip, Nollie FS 360(went for a 180, but almost bailed, had new shoes and gripped to much, ended up doing a 360 XD will prob never do it again..)
Southern 7: Ollie(it's scary as fuck, I didn't try to kickflip it.. lol)
Temple 13(I think it's 13): Ollie, Kickflip, BS Kickflip, FS Heelflip

I've got a bunch of ledges tricked off of, grinded, and shit under my belt, I've also gapped some serious shit, like this gap a friend of mine made when his dad destroyed his house, because they were rebuilding it lol, I ollied like 6 1/2 ft distance, with a small kicker, and a hill for speed, sprained my wrist because the landing was too much for my old trucks, and snapped the kingpin, I flew forward, and tried to spring on my hand, and it just sprained my wrist xD.

I'm trying to get shop sponsored, but I wanna find a shop to actually sponsor me once I get this FS 360 Heelflip down the City 6.

• 2 weeks later...
Best trick is getting up to about mach 5 on a longboard and hitting a pedestrian so hard that they kind of just explode, and I plow through the spray of gore.
Just gotta make sure you keep the speed up, so you can get away from the scene FAST.

You are talking about REAL skateboarding .. not on any console?

How come eclipse is full of pro skaters?
I thought we all are geeks wasting our time on creating games wich we never finish , fail at life, have no friends, are ugly and fat. It seems that i am the only one like that. (i keeeed )

I don't belive any of you, upload a video.

I casterboard, riding a ripstik air. (2 wheels only)

My best/favourite tricks:
- Boardslide
- Kickflip
- Disaster Stall

Old shot from before I switched to longboards, me skitching on a horse-drawn carriage
Excuse the blurry photo, blame Marsh and his poor picture-taking skills xD

>! http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/longboard/IMG_0125.JPG

@xweetok59:

> Skateboard Sucks, RIPSTICK FTW!

I totally disagree. I find all boardsports interesting.
Weather it#s longboarding, skateboarding or casterboarding.

BTW it's RIPSTIK without a C
And the sport is called CASTERBOARDING ^^