Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Psychologists and Psychiatrists

azkanan

So, some of you may have noticed how aggressive I can get recently. Well, the psychologist and psychiatrist that I've been seeing for about a year, that I met with today, says I should cut myself off from the internet for a month or so and do some rigorous retraining or something.
I can see I obviously I have a problem right now, and to be honest, I had it under control for a good few months, but my alter ego, so to speak, recently resurfaced and is becoming problematic, not only on the internets but I'm also overly aggressive in reality at little things and agitated at times. It sometimes takes over for long periods of times, the last three days I've blanked out.

Anywho, hopefully I'll see you all again in… August. =/

> Bullying caused me to become a loner, loneliness led to split personality, split personality lead to dual personality. Confrontation triggers my dual personality.
> aka Robin and all this dickery.

Azk asked me to put this here.

@Robin:

> Yeah, I'm the cause for your mental health problems. I think everyone will go with that.
>
> ;D

lol, hes alraedy off the internets now for the month. I dunno, he didnt tell me why it was Robin and all taht, but I jsut posted it as a favor.

@LOL:

> lol, hes alraedy off the internets now for the month. I dunno, he didnt tell me why it was Robin and all taht, but I jsut posted it as a favor.

Eh, he's been raging since before I even had anything to do with him. Hell, he threatened to kill Sword in real life and tracked down where he went to school. That's before he started the fight with me. ;o

Also, it's a good job he's gone away for a while. The way he was heading he would have gotten banned.

Yes, people force bullying upon themselves. Yep, that happens when you decide to be yourself instead of some manufactured twat like everyone else.

hey, I get bullied at school, I really don't care what anybody says, i'm fine with being me, my friends are fine with me being me, and they just stick to being them.

So just GTFO man ok.

wow a little harsh arnt we?

I know a couple that got married after meeting in an online game, so asking people out over the internet is not a loser thing to do. Some people are not comfortable meeting people in real life, and if Az does have mental issues, then that would be just that much harder for him.

split personality is a real problem… and who are you to say he doesnt really have it. Ive known azkan for a while, and he was always cool... only recently did he start having issues with people, so maybe he is having some sort of mental breakdown.

oh well hope he gets better with his break away from everything.

Perhaps ;)

But he brings it upon himself atm. He's attacked people several times in different ways and when he gets it back it's now mental issues and bullying? Dear me.

I can agree with problems but he's a drama queen.

@pryex:

> Oh the drama…
>
> But man, this Price guy is a retard. Not like he can hel pit if he has a mental illness y'know...

If it gets to the point where you take shit so seriously you create an entirely new personality to handle the drama then you need to get out more. It's happened to people in my family. I swear half of us are in mental homes.

Doesn't matter what you want to blame it on, Az was acting like an idiotic, irrational and aggressive sore-loser. If he wants to take the time to sort himself out, good for him. You can't expect people to be any more accommodating towards his attitude just because he claims he has a mental illness, however.

He can hardly expect to attack other people and not get some sort of retaliation.

@Captain:

> Perhaps ;)
>
> But he brings it upon himself atm. He's attacked people several times in different ways and when he gets it back it's now mental issues and bullying? Dear me.
>
> I can agree with problems but he's a drama queen.

God just piss oiff man, piss off and grow up.

you don't bring bullying upon yourself, he's explained what's happened, everybody who's spoken to him whilst they've been here knows he'd had certai nissues in the past.

If you ask me you're just being a butthurt twat.

You're probably the person at school(if yo ustill even go) who just went up t opeople, saw that they were different, and decided it was your duty to make their lives a living hell?

Well I guess from your point of view, them being different is bringing it upon themselves.

Now GTFO.

no i do agree robin… People need to take responsibliity for their own actions... mental issues or not. Far to many people go ooops not my fault... i was off my meds.

Well you know you have an issue, you should be responsable and be on your meds so you dont have outbursts.

I was just commenting on the attack of he's a tool for claiming mental issues and he should die. For all we know he does have issues, but he should have handled his issues better than letting it get out of control.

"God just piss oiff man, piss off and grow up.

you don't bring bullying upon yourself, he's explained what's happened, everybody who's spoken to him whilst they've been here knows he'd had certai nissues in the past.

If you ask me you're just being a butthurt twat.

You're probably the person at school(if yo ustill even go) who just went up t opeople, saw that they were different, and decided it was your duty to make their lives a living hell?

Well I guess from your point of view, them being different is bringing it upon themselves.

Now GTFO."

Wow epic fail on your part.

He bullies others and gets it back. Simple as. I don't care if he has problems, everyone does but you don't see them coming on the forum and being a jerk to everyone else do you?

He is a drama queen and you're a pawn in his play :)

Ehh, I don't see how drama reaches the internet. I mean, The internet, Seriously has no effect on anyone's life. Besides time wasting. But I guess you could use it as a filter. Putting your anger to the internet, But that's just plain retarded.

Either way, Hopefully when he comes back, He'll have a big smile on his face.

@pryex:

> But no, up til lrecentyly, he hasn't been bullying anybody

People will only notice the bad things, never the good things. Hell, look at me. 6 years of giving support to Mirage-based projects and I'm just remembered for my sharp wit and my arseholeiness. ;D

@pryex:

> Oh come on Robin,. you know I only joke with you, unless I've had a really shitty day…
>
> Then I genuinly snap at you...

What? When have we actually talked? o.O

@Hyperion:

> Hi m'love.
>
> ;D

Go away, Dan. No one likes you.