Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Harbringer

Dark Crusade

The Harbringer is the name of my 5th recorded metalcore instrumental track. All originally composed and recordered/rendered by myself. As you'll probably tell, I use digital instruments such as the drums. I've been playing guitar for something like 7 years now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv5E1lg04p4

10/10! Simply amazing! I like the style, its a sweet genre, I liked the feel and style, it was dark, yet uplifting, a fun kind of thing I can't really explain, but it was a sweet song. Would be a cool if it was a bit faster, I like really fast songs. Like crazy guitar solos that are pretty fast and such, but overall, its some of the best stuff I've heard.

@Lunar1LTK:

> 10/10! Simply amazing! I like the style, its a sweet genre, I liked the feel and style, it was dark, yet uplifting, a fun kind of thing I can't really explain, but it was a sweet song. Would be a cool if it was a bit faster, I like really fast songs. Like crazy guitar solos that are pretty fast and such, but overall, its some of the best stuff I've heard.

Why thank you! All I can ask is that you subscribe, and like me on facebook? You an listen to full quality songs on my facebook page, and if your a great guy, you can invite some of your friends! :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beau-Buckley-Composer/120603907964730?v=wall

@Lunar1LTK:

> Auctally, Im going to go above and beyond. Ill put this link in my MSN status, both your youtube page and facebook page, tell my friends, and post the link on my site. I think its some of the best work my ears have ever listened to, and you deserve some spotlight:] Good luck. Ill like the page and subscribe right now.

Wow man, I'm really grateful. It's incredible to get support like that, thank you!

@Lunar1LTK:

> Haha no problem, the only thing I ask for is..
> PUT SOME HARDWORK IN AND KICK SOME MORE AWESOME TUNES!

Always am. However I don't focus in this one particular genre of music, I try and be as broad and diverse as I can, both practicing other styles of music, such as cinema themes, atmospheric/scenery tracks and of course, game MIDIs.

I saw. The musical talent and abilities you have are incredible! I really hope you can make some money off your talent. Im guessing you LIKE to make music as well? So having it as a career or something to make money would be great for you. I also submitted a MIDI/MP3, I took a look at the other ones you did, and just needed to get my hands on one. Good job, keep it.

@Lunar1LTK:

> I saw. The musical talent and abilities you have are incredible! I really hope you can make some money off your talent. Im guessing you LIKE to make music as well? So having it as a career or something to make money would be great for you. I also submitted a MIDI/MP3, I took a look at the other ones you did, and just needed to get my hands on one. Good job, keep it.

Affirmative! My dream career is to be a composer.

@Aksel:

> It's good music, but I don't really like the feel to it.

I don't like the feel to your mum.

@Kusy:

> intro would have to be played on bagpipes.

LOL

@ZoSo:

> But its very well made and nicely composed, I'd like to hear real instruments tho.

Yeah, If I had decent recording gear I'd be able to record it with real guitars. Only shit I can't play that I composed in these songs is the sweeping.

I like your music, however, I think it sounds too digital which is quite a turnoff for me. You should totally get some kind of band or something to make your music.
Not sure if there are other programs that would be able to give a more realistic sound, but if there is, you should go for it. I also like the art on your songs.