Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Leaving

Kimimaru

Hello, everyone! I've had a great time here at Eclipse, but unfortunately I have to leave because I'll be entering college soon. I'll be very busy in college, and I won't have much time to come on here. After college, I'll be moving onto bigger and better things, and as a result, I won't be returning to Eclipse unfortunately. Thanks for providing me with a great and unique forum experience! I'd like to give special thanks to Robin, Admiral Refuge, and Ballie for providing me with some support when I needed it. I'd also like to thank Marsh for setting up this community.

Super Mario Bros. Online will remain active, but I'm not sure how much longer I can keep it up. I'll definitely get to releasing the next update (we'll be introducing jumping!), however.

Goodbye Eclipse!  :sad:

@Soul:

> @Jungletoeâ„¢:
>
> > I dont get why youre leaving yet still working on the game…
>
> It's called managing your time. He may not have time to help out on the forums and log in everyday because he is busy and the spare time he gets goes to working on his game.

Yet I manage to play a game, ask around the forum and GFX at the same time.

Also, why do people think that college kills _all_ your time? -_-

@Robin:

> @NullSkillVoid:
>
> > :huh:
>
> I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you're an American with absolutely no understanding of any education system apart from your own.

![](http://nerdnirvana.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/seriousd.jpg)