Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mouse Problem

Tdogthedog

Ok this may sound weird… but I'm getting teased by a mouse... and no I'm not high or trippin or dunk... every night at like 2-3 am where ever I'm at I see this mouse running around my house... first night I saw him running across my ketchen floor, second went to the bath room and crawed under the door... looked at me then ran back out.. and now just ran across my living room floor... anyone know any good ways of fixing a little mouse problem? hes smart and is a baby one and also is willing to go in the open obviously... and i tried mouse trap + peanut butter but he just ate it off with out setting off the trap...

Get a live trap, those always worked well for us. We live out in the country, so we often have to deal with wild mice looking for a warm place and a free meal.

We catch them the release them back into the woods, a ways away from the house proper. They're gone, and we didn't even have to kill them.
These also have the benefit that if it's eating the peanut butter, it's already been caught.

You never set a mouse trap before have you….

Okay keep setting it up with the peanut butter for another night or 2 " It makes it think this is a safe Food source"

Okay on the night you want to kill this thing.

Instead of just taking peanut butter and sticking it on the trap take some Thread or string and wrap it around the triggering device. leaving some nice size loops for its teeth to get caught in.

Cover that with the peanut butter and just wait :)

he will try to eat, teeth get caught so it tugs trying to free teeth and it sets it off. Works ever time ;)

Although Ive seen some very very smart Rats before

Catch him and name him. I got a mouse that runs around my house and in my room, I named him Thilo. I'll be playing games or just smoking some herb, and he runs up so if I have food I'll put some on the ground and he'll eat and run. He's a brave little fuck because I'll be sitting on the floor playing games and he'll come bouncing up my stairs and just sit and watch me forever until I yell at him to leave if I don't have food. :3\. He isn't bothering me.