Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Community

Ezemel

> Chief didn't you create another account to avoid a ban?

touche', though it wasn't so much to avoid a ban. Also, I'm more just making a point. Do I honestly care if you make a new account? No, but don't start pointing fingers without realizing all of the crap that you (speaking in general terms) have done yourself.

I used to be pretty arrogant–I'm much less so now.

As far as anything Mad Hatter says, it's so far down the road into entitlement, that It's not even worth a reply at this point.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys don't like this ruling form another community. Hell I've considered it myself but I doubted anyone would care to join or it would be a waste of time at that. Plus I'm not gonna take eclipse's members because that's wrong and I don't want to be a community without you guys.

I love the hell out of you guys to death. This is by far my favorite community.

[Edit, sent early>_>]

Look, I know this might not be ideal but let's all try to come to a conclusion that doesn't end in KREIG!!!!!!! I'm trying my hardest to be civil here and not take sides, I don't wanna go against Eclipse but at the same time, I'm not going against you all either.

> So in my personal opinion: the way Eclipse conducted its engine(s) might have slowed down the community's productivity, but not the sense of togetherness. That has to do with personal agendas and ego.

Eclipse has always been like that. Not the problem. It actually used to be way worse, now people just fight against each other rather than acting better than each other. Who knows, maybe that is worse?