Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vindictus - Whos playing?

Helpmeplz

@Tompwnageâ„¢:

> Ultra amazing game. I got my hands on one of the beta codes to play along time ago. and the graphics are ultra amazing. The killing in the game is pretty satisfying with the reality of the blows. Also you can grab almost anything. Truly a amazing game.

Then play it again! Open beta starts soon and the players will flood in. Won't be long after that the market craps out and all the new players are struggling in a bad economy while all the early access testers are filthy rich ;D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Gohan:

> Then play it again! Open beta starts soon and the players will flood in. Won't be long after that the market craps out and all the new players are struggling in a bad economy while all the early access testers are filthy rich ;D

Yeah, but my problem atm is finding time to play. XD

Okay guys I just thought I'd let you know if you didn't already.

Now the way I understand it, party's are hosted on the Leader's connection. I'm not sure if that's it but nonetheless the quality of the Leader's connection has some serious bearing on your connection with the server while in a dungeon.

Experiment with your connection by going in dungeons with max members and find out how many party members your connection can handle. And if people are lagging and saying something is wrong with your connection, don't be an ass. If your the leader and people are lagging where they don't normally lag, it's usually your fault.

@Black★Gold:

> Woah I haven't played in awhile. Looks like you all passed me in leveling lol.
> Add LegendWeaver (Unless you're |Vengeance| ._.(

Actually I've passed you 3 times…

You should really get on more. 2 days and the servers go down.

• 2 weeks later...