Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vindictus - Whos playing?

Helpmeplz

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twice I was soloing Gnoll Cheiftain, twice I was beating him, and twice my brother was dicking around with the internet and I got disconnected. So now twice I am going to punch his face in.

But anyways… yeah turns out Gnoll Chieftain is entirely soloable. My strategy:

Click if you want to see my strategy, don't if you want to try and figure out the strategy yourself.

>! Completely fill up on spears before departure. Keep your distance but stay in front of him waiting until he slams his hammer down. Not spinning, slamming. At that point throw a spear in his face. He'll start flailing around leaving you open for 1 slam attack. When you run out of spears he should be down to 2 bars. At that point make sure you stay just a little to the right of him but ahead of him so you can react when he starts swinging his hammer. When he finishes his attack is your opening. Do the Normal Attack > Slam combination attack to deal damage. After that immediately press Dodge to slide out of range or he will kick you in your face. Repeat that process until he dies.

@crzyone9584:

> Graphics to low sound turned off…. Still laggy. My laptop just aint meant to play newer gaems.

Well Its not going to be perfect… Did you CC too?

@DrNova:

> I got you Zonova, check PM's

Ign? ;D
@Gohan:

> Twice I was soloing Gnoll Cheiftain, twice I was beating him, and twice my brother was dicking around with the internet and I got disconnected. So now twice I am going to punch his face in.
>
> But anyways… yeah turns out Gnoll Chieftain is entirely soloable. My strategy:
>
> Click if you want to see my strategy, don't if you want to try and figure out the strategy yourself.
>
> >! Completely fill up on spears before departure. Keep your distance but stay in front of him waiting until he slams his hammer down. Not spinning, slamming. At that point throw a spear in his face. He'll start flailing around leaving you open for 1 slam attack. When you run out of spears he should be down to 2 bars. At that point make sure you stay just a little to the right of him but ahead of him so you can react when he starts swinging his hammer. When he finishes his attack is your opening. Do the Normal Attack > Slam combination attack to deal damage. After that immediately press Dodge to slide out of range or he will kick you in your face. Repeat that process until he dies.

You got good. >.>

Thanks Nova. Its nice to have a rival help ya out ;D. If anyone needs one key, pm me…. oh dear god dont let me get mass spammed >.<

If i make a charectar, it will msot likely be Zonova.

What are your specifications for you computers guys? i need to know if this is gonna set mine on fire :D.

@Black★Gold:

> You got good. >.>

Why thank you.

Oh btw :O

Victory!
http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx171/GohanX_Album/victory.png

Lol he bleedin ;D
http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx171/GohanX_Album/2010_09_23_0000.jpg