Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vindictus - Whos playing?

Helpmeplz

@Bobosk:

> And just how good is this game anyways? lol

It's awesome! Best combat system I've ever seen in an MMO. In what other MMO can you kick your opponent in the face, throw them into a pit, break their spine over your knee, hit them over their head their own weapons, throw them against other opponents and kill all of them like that, kill them with their own booby traps, throw a spear in their face, tie them down and stab them to death, throw bombs at them, and then when you need to rest build a campfire to get buffs and heal.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Black★Gold:

> Can't wait till guilds guys. ^^

Same.

On a side note, if you reach level 28 and need something to do, you could always give into your human nature and run through Hoarfrost Hollow, destroying all those little Kobold settlements. Smashing stuff is fun ;D

I like the combat in Mabinogi, even though the fact that you could have fun without constant combat was my favorite part. Unfortunately this looks like it's nothing but combat, even though the combat looks well done. Also at the moment there is little variety in the classes, and I really dispise the system where you play as a pre-made "character".

@Anna:

> and I really dispise the system where you play as a pre-made "character".

Lemme guess… You played halfway through the prologue and quit? After you play through the prologue and then talk to Tieve at the Inn you can then customize your character. You can pick different hair, eye color, skin color, and height control. The customization is limited though, keep in mind this is beta. However the armor comes in a wide variety of colors so just check the marketplace and buy some different colored armor for more customization.

(However atm the mailboxes are broken so the marketplace is useless and players are unable to trade with one another)

No I didn't play it at all, nor download it. Nexon doesn't need me to test their game as they have idiot lapdogs like yourself to do it for them.

And I meant of the play styles. Play this way or that way, no mixing! 9Dragons had a similar limitation (also the combat in that game was boring generic WoW shit). And yeah I'm judging a book by it's cover for the moment, but I figure it's no big deal as Nexon has a large enough market I can wait around for the game to become more polished and versatile.

@Anna:

> No I didn't play it at all, nor download it. Nexon doesn't need me to test their game as they have idiot lapdogs like yourself to do it for them.
>
> And I meant of the play styles. Play this way or that way, no mixing! 9Dragons had a similar limitation (also the combat in that game was boring generic WoW shit). And yeah I'm judging a book by it's cover for the moment, but I figure it's no big deal as Nexon has a large enough market I can wait around for the game to become more polished and versatile.

Now there's no reason to be calling people idiot's here(That's Robin's job ;D)

Personally I can't stand beta testing. The only reason I even touched this game is because I had nothing better to do since CC went down. Plus once I saw the combat system on a video I had to see it for myself. Turns out the game is rather well polished for a beta.

EDIT: Guys I rerolled because I accidentally my character XD DomonX

Yes, at the moment the games main focus is the combat. But, since used it to be called Mabinogi heroes, i assume they will add more stuff to it that is not combat related. like cooking. And so far, even though their arent that many sills, the skill system is like mabinogies. In the beginning, where you chose which character to play as, that parts a little confusing. your not really playing as that character. you playing as the same class as that character. i suppose that character might have had some influence on the story as being the greatest warrior of his type.

@Anna:

> No I didn't play it at all, nor download it. Nexon doesn't need me to test their game as they have idiot lapdogs like yourself to do it for them.

Excuse me? I hope that was directed at that one person in particular, and not everyone ho decided to try the game out..