Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is your genre of music?

SilentGamer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, you can tell a lot. For example, there's the people who use the stupidly specific sub-genres of things that are hardly different from each other.
I can tell that these are the kind of people that, nine times out of ten, make me facepalm in the near future.

The most specific that I get is Psychedelic Trance, usually just Psytrance. This is stuff like Infected Mushroom.
I've found that I like almost every kind of music, barring the really vapid mainstream rap. There's good underground rap out there that has soul to it, but most of the popular stuff is just dead inside.
I'm a total sucker for new wave 80's stuff, though. Oingo Boingo and Depeche Mode rock mah world!

@Thorn:

> There's good country out there. Go listen to "Horse soldier, horse soldier" By Corb Lund.
> I'm not saying there's a lot of good country, but it does exist.

I'm not saying i hate country.  i'm not like you where i foam at the mouth if i don't like it. :P

@renzo:

> @Thorn:
>
> > There's good country out there. Go listen to "Horse soldier, horse soldier" By Corb Lund.
> > I'm not saying there's a lot of good country, but it does exist.
>
> I'm not saying I hate country.  I'm not like you where I foam at the mouth if I don't like it. :P

I only do that with Naruto and Twilight. I think.

You seem to have a Love/Hate opinion about everything.  And if you don't have one its because you don't know about it yet.

Take Marsh's half-brother for example, you could've been like me and ignored him.  I mean, sure, he is definitely annoying, but not that annoying.  He has barely said anything to you and you have a seething hatred of him.

@renzo:

> Take Marsh's half-brother for example, you could've been like me and ignored him.  I mean, sure, he is definitely annoying, but not that annoying.  He has barely said anything to you and you have a seething hatred of him.

That guy really annoys me too.

That kid got in my face, and was basically taunting me. Not sure if you were there for that one, but that's what made my solid annoyance with him turn into cold hate.
Marsh was there for that, I think he also saw that the guy was being a total ass. It actually took a lot of effort to not break his nose.
Don't know why, but that guy just sets me off. I've told him as much, and said that it would be best for both of us if he just avoided me.
Not to mention, he's a really shitty writer, which was what he was bragging about and acting like he was big shit for.

@Thorn:

> That kid got in my face, and was basically taunting me. Not sure if you were there for that one, but that's what made my solid annoyance with him turn into cold hate.
> Marsh was there for that, I think he also saw that the guy was being a total ass. It actually took a lot of effort to not break his nose.
> Don't know why, but that guy just sets me off. I've told him as much, and said that it would be best for both of us if he just avoided me.
> Not to mention, he's a really shitty writer, which was what he was bragging about and acting like he was big shit for.

He never bragged about his writing, Marsh did, until he actually read it.
Anyways, yeah I was there for that, but you both were talking to each other when that happened, don't remember what it was about, but probably something the both of you had opposing opinions about.  And that's why he got in your face, cause you couldn't just leave him well alone.
But even before that time, you made it clear to us that you hated his guts, then after that you made it clear to him as well.

Your like the Crusade personified or something, even though it doesn't affect you in anyway you got to go and beat your opinions against everything you don't like.