Find results in...

Negro.

lollicat

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where I come from, Everyone is racist. I'm from a small town in the east side of Kentucky. If you're black, or really any other race, you better hope you have friends. I'm not racist though, I enjoy the company of other races, because you shouldn't hate people for the color of their skin. Give them 5 minutes of your time, and find another reason to hate the mother fucker. :3.

@LegendWeaver:

> Ander…. African Americans are people in the U.S who have African ancestors(IE: Black People). Hence The name **African-American**.-_-

Does this make me, an englishman, a saxon-briton? Romana-briton? Romana-saxon? And, so forth.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> Where I come from, Everyone is racist. I'm from a small town in the east side of Kentucky. If you're black, or really any other race, you better hope you have friends. I'm not racist though, I enjoy the company of other races, because you shouldn't hate people for the color of their skin. Give them 5 minutes of your time, and find another reason to hate the mother ducker. :3.

That ****** ate my chicken! I hate that mother fucker now! ^^

@Projeear:

> @LegendWeaver:
>
> > Ander…. African Americans are people in the U.S who have African ancestors(IE: Black People). Hence The name **African-American**.-_-
>
> Does this make me, an englishman, a saxon-briton? Romana-briton? Romana-saxon? And, so forth.

There are more than just the Saxons and the Romans that invaded Britain you know. Why cant I be Celtic-Romana-Gaulian-Saxon-Viking-Normandic-Briton? Huh?

@«:

> [»Wolf «][» link=topic=65392.msg702381#msg702381 date=1287281886]
> @Projeear:
>
> > @LegendWeaver:
> >
> > > Ander…. African Americans are people in the U.S who have African ancestors(IE: Black People). Hence The name **African-American**.-_-
> >
> > Does this make me, an englishman, a saxon-briton? Romana-briton? Romana-saxon? And, so forth.
>
> There are more than just the Saxons and the Romans that invaded Britain you know. Why cant I be Celtic-Romana-Gaulian-Saxon-Viking-Normandic-Briton? Huh?

because British people don't have messed up morals.

@Projeear:

> @LegendWeaver:
>
> > Ander…. African Americans are people in the U.S who have African ancestors(IE: Black People). Hence The name **African-American**.-_-
>
> Does this make me, an englishman, a saxon-briton? Romana-briton? Romana-saxon? And, so forth.

That has nothing to do with the reason we are called African Americans.

@LegendWeaver:

> @Batman:
>
> > I have a question. Why are black people called African-American even if they've never been to Africa?
>
> Ander…. African Americans are people in the U.S who have African ancestors(IE: Black People). Hence The name **African-American**.-_-

@LegendWeaver:

> @Batman:
>
> > I have a question. Why are black people called African-American even if they've never been to Africa?
>

@LegendWeaver:

> @Projeear:
>
> > @LegendWeaver:
> >
> > > Ander…. African Americans are people in the U.S who have African ancestors(IE: Black People). Hence The name **African-American**.-_-
> >
> > Does this make me, an englishman, a saxon-briton? Romana-briton? Romana-saxon? And, so forth.
>
> That has nothing to do with the reason we are called African Americans.

@Projeear:

> @LegendWeaver:
>
>

Anglo-saxon.

@Kusy:

> @Projeear:
>
> > @LegendWeaver:
> >
> >
>
> Anglo-saxon.

Good sir, you have put me to shame. Not only because I am English, but because my game is based on history. xD

@Robin:

> African-American is stupid. It's assuming that everyone who's black is American with African heritage.
>
> Just call them black.

God has spoken a new Code of Law.  :azn:

@Robin:

> African-American is stupid. It's assuming that everyone who's black is American with African heritage.
>
> Just call them black.

Well it's referring to Americans who have African heritage. Because yeah there are Native Americans just as dark as a black person. Also I know some African Americans as light as white people.

[Niger, nigra, nigrum](http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/niger#Latin) explains why Negroids are exaggerating.

@Rushεr:

> We have a person named 'Geert Wilders' to do the Racist work for us,  ;D

He deals with people using religions used as ideologies (e.g. Muslims), not with Negroids.

**Addendum**:

Forgot to put in something wise. You can only think you are inferior, when you think someone else is superior.

Regards,
  Stephan.