Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Origins.Net

jcsnider

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not, I only see the truth. You want to get my source and finish it so you all can use it quicker. While what will really happen is you will have to go and learn my code and before you all even start making progress I will be done. Some idiot will attempt to go ahead and make a game out of this. 4 different people will be asking why they can't open the project in vb6 and more. It is not worth it and therefore I am NOT releasing the source until I have gotten everything done and it has gone though a good (closed) alpha test in which I already have people selected for. I am sorry but you will just have to wait.

@jcsnider:

> No I am not :D nor do I really want to be XD

Besides the noobs, it wouldn't be so bad. Though I did say that this thread might have been a bit premature. No worries though, keep shunning them till you have or feel like having something to release.

@Pinkeye:

> @.Aaron:
>
> > I am really liking the progress. I am looking forward to actually have a go at coding with the source becasue I can actually get the program XD
>
> Ya, now can everyone actually get the program.

And more game will be generated and then there will be a lot more coders and bigger and better games :)