Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon getting old?

TPK

I know alot of you pokemon fans have created games(myself included),
and people are always saying to many pokemon games being made,well in truth I think that the general popularity of pokemon still exist so why not make a game based on something in which you are likely to attract users,although it may be copy right it can still be a success.
My main question for you on the forums who don't like pokemon games being created,why is it so is it that they are all the same? I know my game may have the title but i think every game has something different although it may have the same concept may have a different story line, or just play type itself.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> @Lollicat:
>
> > When I first saw Eclipse, I began production of a Pokemon game.
> >
> > Then I looked at the WIP board and said, "duck this, there's tons of these games. I'm making one about cats!"
>
> I really don't understand you at all.

No one does.

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> @Lollicat:
>
> > When I first saw Eclipse, I began production of a Pokemon game.
> >
> > Then I looked at the WIP board and said, "duck this, there's tons of these games. I'm making one about cats!"
>
> I really don't understand you at all.

Really? I understand her quite easily. Now if that is a good thing or not, I'm not so sure. ;D

- Adulese

@[PIE:

> Rodriguez link=topic=65871.msg709479#msg709479 date=1288990399]
> @SoiWilliamSoi:
>
> > @Lollicat:
> >
> > > When I first saw Eclipse, I began production of a Pokemon game.
> > >
> > > Then I looked at the WIP board and said, "duck this, there's tons of these games. I'm making one about cats!"
> >
> > I really don't understand you at all.
>
> Really? I understand her quite easily. Now if that is a good thing or not, I'm not so sure. ;D
>
> - Adulese

It's the middle one.

Didn't I get the hell flamed out of me when I posted something to this extent.  :icon_alabanza: Pokemon as a franchise will die soon(I hope) as it's loosing more interest than it's gaining in it's old age. As for fan boys and girls make fan games, Step up and make something worth playing, or make something else. Cats ftw.