Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Favorite Final Boss Battle.

DrNova

After seeing the "scariest" boss thread, I wanted to make this one. Am curious.

My favorite boss battle ever was the last boss of Final Fantasy 8, Ulticema (spelled incorrectly probably)

I loved how long it was, and every time I thought I beat her, here comes another form and I'm like "Oh shit!"

Was so low on items and stats by the end, was a thrilling final battle, in my opinion the best ever

My own personal boss battle in Mount and Blade. 300 vs 100 in a last stand for my lonely nation. When you can battle it down to 50 vs 3, you know you have done well. Even if you do get defeated, but it is one of those things where winning is near impossible.

A great "boss battle" would be the "boss battle" at the end of Half Life 2\. It all really depends on if you would class it as a boss battle.

Other than those, I would have to say the "boss battle" in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. That was an intense. Still, depends on how you class a boss battle.

Another would be the Red Dead Redemption one where you *SPOILERS* have to die *SPOILERS*. Still, depends on if you would class that sort of thing as a boss battle.

You know, trying to think of a boss battle is pretty hard since I dont tend to play games which have boss battles. The only two I can think of are the end battles in Dragon Age: Origons with the Archdemon, and the end battles in Mass Effect 2 with the giant robot that I cannot remember the name of.

Oh, and the endings to all of the NwN campaings. Those were pretty sweet.

Chrono Cross will always have my heart. All aspects of that game made my brain go to fuck. The last boss battle with the time devourer isn't that hard, seeing as he only hits you a few times. But It's just a beautiful scene from an even more beautiful game. No game will ever complete my heart as a nerd like Chrono Cross seemed to do.

inb4 Chrono trigger was better. Fuck you haters.