Robin

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dàvid:

> I did make a topic…
> Also, it already exists..And I tried updating it but it doesnt work :(

Then fuck off and go back to that thread. I've already told you this isn't a support thread, it's for listing bugs I need to fix.

Not sure if you have/fixed/know about this one, but if there are multi classes server-sided and you go to make a character, the character preview doesnt update when you change the classes using the drop down bar, you have change gender to update the preview.

EDIT:
Also, I have noticed that these features, functions, or w/e don't do anything:

>! [![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/0c2b38b5d4c3e90e8f8177e12647e0ea.png)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#0c2b38b5d4c3e90e8f8177e12647e0ea.png)
Or maybe I just don't know how to use them..  :cry:

Something I would like to see in the spell system would be poison/DoT spells, if that's what the picture above is about. ;D

Fixed all reported bugs. Added a section for reported 'bugs' which have little to no information and are there solely on the claims of a single user.

In the process of adding currency code to the trade system. It seems I was going to do it eventually. I love finding little messages from the past me.

```
' currency shit here brah

```
I'll add another usage to the Global Currency Handler GUI for usage in the trade. I'll try and make it as user-friendly as possible, with proper clamping and the ability to add and remove amounts from an offer's stack.

Keep the bug reports coming!

You can now trade currencies. Also fixed a small text rendering issue which was caused by not refreshing the picture boxes after a BltToDC call. Although the only ones that do this in Origins are the inventory, trade & back, I'd noticed it in WN especially.

Oh, and fixed the old item sprite not appearing in the item editor problem. Was simply a typo on my part where I was clearing the item box if the paperdoll didn't exist, rather than the paperdoll box.

@BRiM570N3:

> I think this is a random bug. I made 5 copys of my game and 2 of them work and 3 dont. Maby something wrong with my pc. Ill look in to this…

I don't see how this is possible at all. Check the items in the different copies. It's most probable that you've entered data which means attacks don't go through. Keep in mind the attack animation won't be sent to anyone else if you don't attack anything.

@Chuchoide:

> Hello.
>
> I just gave my team my game's client, and when they open character screen, it says Not Responding. Same when they login, and same when they login succesful, and go to next map…
>
> Help.

And with login, I mean when they go to the MainGame.frm Form.

@Robin:

> You can now trade currencies. Also fixed a small text rendering issue which was caused by not refreshing the picture boxes after a BltToDC call. Although the only ones that do this in Origins are the inventory, trade & back, I'd noticed it in WN especially.
>
> Oh, and fixed the old item sprite not appearing in the item editor problem. Was simply a typo on my part where I was clearing the item box if the paperdoll didn't exist, rather than the paperdoll box.
>
> @BRiM570N3:
>
> > I think this is a random bug. I made 5 copys of my game and 2 of them work and 3 dont. Maby something wrong with my pc. Ill look in to this…
>
> I don't see how this is possible at all. Check the items in the different copies. It's most probable that you've entered data which means attacks don't go through. Keep in mind the attack animation won't be sent to anyone else if you don't attack anything.

Will you be posting the fixes so people with WN can fix the bugs?

@Robin:

> That doesn't help me at all. What says 'Not Responding'? As in, the entire client crashes?

Ok, I mean, They open the client, its alright, SOMETIMES when they want to create a new character, the character screen crashes the whole client. But, if they log into the Main Game, a Not Responding screen appears. One of them told me that they the error description and it said "APP crash".

Robin, I found something maybe… :o

>! ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/e48dba2f5544391afdf4e4e61d21d506.png)

Spell animations(set to play above the character) appear above resources as well. Not sure if you would consider this a bug, but I thought I would post it.  :azn: