Ruins of Hell

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Soul:

> @Stephan:
>
> > My browser is unable to render it. I get the white background with the red cross and the grey border.
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Stephan.
>
> Rub your harddrive with a magnet to coax it into displaying the image.

My hard disk already has an internal magnet.

Regards,
  Stephan.

@Lightning:

> 1st day: blue.
> 2nd day: purple.
> Today: Black.
>
> lololol ;D

You're on halogens or your colorblind as well.

@Stephan:

> @Soul:
>
> > @Stephan:
> >
> > > My browser is unable to render it. I get the white background with the red cross and the grey border.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >   Stephan.
> >
> > Rub your harddrive with a magnet to coax it into displaying the image.
>
> My hard disk already has an internal magnet.
>
> Regards,
>   Stephan.

Restart your computer. Then click the Start menu.

@uılɐpuǝʍƃ:

> This thread confuzzles me :sad:

It confuses me as well, perhaps someone wiser will step in and explain this natural phenomenon.

@Stephan:

> @Soul:
>
> > @Stephan:
> >
> > > My browser is unable to render it. I get the white background with the red cross and the grey border.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >   Stephan.
> >
> > Rub your harddrive with a magnet to coax it into displaying the image.
>
> My hard disk already has an internal magnet.
>
> Regards,
>   Stephan.

Delete system32 ;D

-JS1

Copy the URL of the first page and run it through the Eclipse Web Filter, then realize that it comes out a different color. On my normal browser it was a shade of green just a hint darker than that of the 100+ post name color, on the filtered version it was teal.

I both tip my hat, and call shenanigans.

@Zоmbie:

> I see a 1000 x 6000 picture of a naked lady now. =/

Pics or it didn't happen.

@Thorn:

> Copy the URL of the first page and run it through the Eclipse Web Filter, then realize that it comes out a different color. On my normal browser it was a shade of green just a hint darker than that of the 100+ post name color, on the filtered version it was teal.
>
> I both tip my hat, and call shenanigans.

@Soul:

> @JS1:
>
> > Viewed it on a proxy browser. It's brown here.
> >
> > -JS1
>
> Your proxy browsers frames and external structures are interfering with your eyesight, causing you to see different colors by an optical illusion. I highly advise you view the image again in your normal browser.
>
> ![](http://karthik3685.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/doctor-2.jpg)

I already explained this earlier.

@Al-Capone:

> @Soul:
>
> > It confuses me as well, perhaps someone wiser will step in and explain this natural phenomenon.
>
> Ooh, ooh! I like to call it human stupidity!

I said someone wiser.

;D

@Tyr:

> some sort of lime-green to me.

@Xelander:

> a tad of dark turquose I'd say
> or greyed out turquose

@DrNova:

> looks pumpkin to me

Notice how your answers conflict one another. How does that make you feel?

@JS1:

> Delete system32 ;D
>
> -JS1

You know you're doing something wrong when you attempt to make a joke out of a joke out of a joke out of a serious topic.

Unless he's running a PHP script to dynamically change the image per load, it's highly unlikely that it's a trick.

Honestly, I've looked at this plenty of times now and it never changes colour. At the same time, I'm not going to bother trying to define such a thing. The differences in opinion can easily be attributed down to different monitor settings.

If you want to know what a colour _technically_ is, simply use the RGB values.

Crimson is a strong, bright, deep red color. It is originally the color of the dye produced from a scale insect, Kermes vermilio, but the name is now also used in general as a generic term for those slightly bluish-red colors that are between red and rose; besides crimson itself, these colors include carmine, raspberry, ruddy, ruby, amaranth, and cerise.
Check your eyes or get glasses

@HunterXero:

> Crimson is a strong, bright, deep red color. It is originally the color of the dye produced from a scale insect, Kermes vermilio, but the name is now also used in general as a generic term for those slightly bluish-red colors that are between red and rose; besides crimson itself, these colors include carmine, raspberry, ruddy, ruby, amaranth, and cerise.
> Check your eyes or get glasses

What are you going on about?
Soul is not asking for a history lesson on the colour red, he is asking what colour the box is.

Soul, it is dull blue, i don't know what everyone else is going on about. 
You guys need to stop trolling, i know this is chit chat but at least be serious once in a while. :rolleyes:

@renzo:

> @HunterXero:
>
> > Crimson is a strong, bright, deep red color. It is originally the color of the dye produced from a scale insect, Kermes vermilio, but the name is now also used in general as a generic term for those slightly bluish-red colors that are between red and rose; besides crimson itself, these colors include carmine, raspberry, ruddy, ruby, amaranth, and cerise.
> > Check your eyes or get glasses
>
> What are you going on about?
> Soul is not asking for a history lesson on the colour red, he is asking what colour the box is.
>
> Soul, it is dull blue, I don't know what everyone else is going on about. 
> You guys need to stop trolling, I know this is chit chat but at least be serious once in a while. :rolleyes:

Are you guys blind?… Its red goddamit, get glasses or better get an expert to exam your eyes