Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What happened to my home (original TOD site)

Fallen Empire

People,look around what is happening to TOD forums. (Touch Of Death)Where on earth is EE,ES?I mean crap where is the old library files?Seems as to me that eclipse surrounds its self by eo,to be honest is not that good.What has TOD came to,i believe it's time for a change within the next few months,your TOD will change. Me and a few member anticipate a few engines to be released a .net engine is looking bright and as for the other engine well lets just say it will blow your mind with 3-d abilitys.I guess what i am asking in this post,is to tell us all as a community what your feeling toward the new site are?

you have obviously never made a complete game that more than 10 other people played.  The reason that EO is so great is that it has very little LAG.  It also has very few bugs.  And then Robin added some pretty cool features so people would want to use it more. 

I like this change, I think that it will only improve as time goes on and EO gets better.

You can still use the old engine and no one is stopping you. Its just a new theme not sure why so many people are freaking out. The older versions are old and thus arent being featured. The banner is getting changed so it is more for the community and other source edits and not just origins.

Its the same old site, it just needs a bit of getting used to. Yes some things are missing and will hopefully be added soon. Its currently a bit wierd, but the shoutbox is alot more active bringing the community together more.

@Fallen:

> This post wasn't ment to knock eo,just to ask what everyone feels.I think eo is ok but I would prefer to use es,or ee.I think it's not far to people who would like to use them,I have had a decently popular game with es before

**Protip;** When the head developer of Eclipse Stable suggests that we completely cleanse the forum of all the tutorials and downloads of his own engine you know that you shouldn't be using it.

Suum Cinque. We kept the Scripting boards, but Eclipse Stable and Evolution bugs are not being fixed.

You're just going to have to admit that Origins is the standard. Whether you like it or not, it's the best version out there, 3 out of 3 developers here agree.

And it is the SAME site. Just a new theme.

@Fallen:

> Thanks marsh!! @ Robin idc what damain says he doesn't have to work on es for people to like it you seem like your getting upset because 1 person simpile said they prefer es

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Kite_Minase/1291853293808.jpg)

@Fallen:

> Thanks marsh!! @ Robin idc what damain says he doesn't have to work on es for people to like it you seem like your getting upset because 1 person simpile said they prefer es

The only one who seems to be upset here is you.

@Soul:

> Suum Cinque. We kept the Scripting boards, but Eclipse Stable and Evolution bugs are not being fixed.
>
> You're just going to have to admit that Origins is the standard. Whether you like it or not, it's the best version out there, 3 out of 3 developers here agree.
>
> And it is the SAME site. Just a new theme.

Oh, you also get my vote, the vote from a low-level programmer, that EO is the best standard at the moment.

Regards,
  Stephan.