Find results in...

Ambershire- Lands of Reinark

Toranos

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rory:

> Ah, so this is the game Socuine was showing me awhile ago. Looks good so far, good luck and hope to see good progress soon :)

Thank you sir! ^^- We will be updating this thread frequently (if possible!)

Thanks for the remark :]

Socks

Heh,

consider the following. First, the engine needs to be completed. Before it can be completed, the game logics need be created. Then, various other modules must be created. Map editor, particle editor, npc editor and much more. Then the graphics needs to be created. Etc.. Etc..

This is probably the only game on here I would actually personally play. The graphics are solid, the writing quality and the engine has a decent programmer. Looking forward to seeing more progress. Keep us updated on what's going on and try not to get too hung up on details - get a release out fast and then build on it from there.

@NnsNightshade:

> What a solid game plan. I see all of the elements here needed to make an exceptional game, from story to gameplay to graphicks. <3 I hope for the best on your project.
>
> Supported.

Oh my, thank you! For someone of your graphical superiority, this is truly a compliment. Cheers heh.

@Robin:

> This is probably the only game on here I would actually personally play. The graphics are solid, the writing quality and the engine has a decent programmer. Looking forward to seeing more progress. Keep us updated on what's going on and try not to get too hung up on details - get a release out fast and then build on it from there.

Thanks, but I know the secret here ;). But a good suggestion, we will just have utter basics once we release some form of alpha testing.

@Robin:

> This is probably the only game on here I would actually personally play. The graphics are solid, the writing quality and the engine has a decent programmer. Looking forward to seeing more progress. Keep us updated on what's going on and try not to get too hung up on details - get a release out fast and then build on it from there.

Thanks. :]

–-

I will be posting another Particle Engine example later on this day. This time using Alphablending and key-based interaction.