Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Modification(S) 2.6 Nova

Richy420Rich

Hey dude richy..

Can you help me out this problem ? this is bug or not ?

My friend press ''Insert'' key then suddenly appear the Admin Panel
Help me how to fix this problem ? (He's not Admin or any access.he's ordinary player)

Sorry for my suck english..
I'm weak in English

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found bug. It's in wood-cuting. When I try to "attack" tree I have bug in this code in server:

```
                    ' inv space?
                    [b]If Resource(Resource_index).ItemReward(FinalReward) > 0 Then[/b]
                        If FindOpenInvSlot(index, Resource(Resource_index).ItemReward(FinalReward)) = 0 Then
                            PlayerMsg index, "You have no inventory space.", BrightRed
                            Exit Sub
                        End If
                    End If
```

Actually the first thing I can just ask here the second one ill ask through pm if thats okay.

Well I've managed to find something weird in quest system: (idk if its been listed already I kinda dont wanna read a wall of text)

But after you complete a quests and go to the quests tab itll come up with a error
"Eclipse Origins has stopped working…. etc etc"

> Make sure you set the item reward for all 10 items. If you have no use for 10 items, spam whatever slots you don't use with the last item you want to reward at level 100.

I haven't had a problem with it doing it this way ^^^^

I personally haven't had a problem with quest, try clearing out the quest folder and restarting, might be a quest that has changed data types. I'm probably gonna remove this mod since many people are finding errors with it and I just haven't got the time to mod 2 different engines. Was a different story when I didn't have the motivation to make a game, but that motivation came back.

@Suppositoire:

> Can you help me ? When I open the client, he put me :
>
> [![](http://www.noelshack.com/1/1/handlle-4674f03671.png)](http://www.noelshack.com/)
>
> PS: I have adobe flash player

to remove this bug simply go to the folder data files> config> change Debug = Debug = 1 to 0 or arranges the two subs that are incomplete in the engine = D

Ugh, I download the newly version and extract and all but when I run the main Client, It failed… D: Yes I have the proper files install (As Admin), and I check IP (LocalHost), and Server was running. but the client totally failed on me. D: "Run Error 5" I have no idea what is doing this. Help please, I'm kinda realing on Nova since Eclipse Origin isn't going to be update anymore, and this Modification seems to be the best Mod and Engine work on yet :D

@Ian:

> [![](http://www.noelshack.com/1/1/handlle-4674f03671.png)](http://www.noelshack.com/)
> to remove this bug simply go to the folder data files> config> change Debug = Debug = 1 to 0

Error 5 :s

Edit :

I resolved my problem by removing the error:

"HandleError "HandleError", "modDatabase", Err.Number, Err.Description, Err.Source, Err.HelpContext"

Does he can affected the game later?? Because by removing it now his walking but I know not so his can creates of the other problem:/

how do i make it so the jobs work? like besides the woodcutting i made a mining job and it doesnt work it gives me a server side error every time i try to mine one of the resource nodes for mining '
the error it gives me is:
```
Run-time error '9':

Subscript out of range

```
anyone know how to fix it?