Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Partial speech from China's Minster of Defense; there's afew WTF moments. _Only countries like…_

Admiral Refuge

Partial speech from China's Minster of Defense; there's afew WTF moments.

_Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

Therefore, solving the “issue of America” is the key to solving all other issues. First, this makes it possible for us to have many people migrate there and even establish another China under the same leadership of the CCP. America was originally discovered by the ancestors of the yellow race, but Columbus gave credit to the white race. **We the descendents of the Chinese nation are entitled to the possession of the land!** It is said that the residents of the yellow race have a very low social status in United States. We need to liberate them. Second, after solving the “issue of America,” the western countries in Europe would bow to us, not to mention to Taiwan, Japan and other small countries. Therefore, solving the “issue of America” is the mission assigned to CCP members by history.

To resolve the issue of America we must be able to transcend conventions and restrictions. In history, when a country defeated another country or occupied another country, it could not kill all the people in the conquered land, because back then you could not kill people effectively with sabers or long spears, or even with rifles or machine guns. Therefore, it was impossible to gain a stretch of land without keeping the people on that land. **However, if we conquered America in this fashion, we would not be able to make many people migrate there.**

**Only by using special means to “clean up” America will we be able to lead the Chinese people there.** This is the only choice left for us. This is not a matter of whether we are willing to do it or not. What kind of special means is there available for us to “clean up” America? Conventional weapons such as fighters, canons, missiles and battleships won’t do; neither will highly destructive weapons such as nuclear weapons. We are not as foolish as to want to perish together with America by using nuclear weapons, despite the fact that we have been exclaiming that we will have the Taiwan issue resolved at whatever cost. **Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves.** There has been rapid development of modern biological technology, and new bio weapons have been invented one after another. Of course we have not been idle; in the past years we have seized the opportunity to master weapons of this kind. We are capable of achieving our purpose of “cleaning up” America all of a sudden. When Comrade Xiaoping was still with us, the Party Central Committee had the perspicacity to make the right decision not to develop aircraft carrier groups and focus instead on developing lethal weapons that can eliminate mass populations of the enemy country.

From a humanitarian perspective, **we should issue a warning to the American people and persuade them to leave America and leave the land they have lived in to the Chinese people.** Or at least they should leave half of the United States to be China’s colony, because America was first discovered by the Chinese. But would this work? If this strategy does not work, then there is only one choice left to us. That is, use decisive means to “clean up” America, and reserve America for our use in a moment. Our historical experience has proven that as long as we make it happen, nobody in the world can do anything about us. Furthermore, if the United States as the leader is gone, then other enemies have to surrender to us._

[Taken from this Chinese Newspaper](http://www.theepochtimes.com/news/5-8-8/31055.html).

@Toshiro:

> lolwut? ![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/d8021681b02c40083dd8e612085bb475.gif)

Just china saying they want to kill everyone again, nothing to see here :)

On a side note: At least they said they'd be humane about it, and allow half the region to live, or something like that.

@Keebler:

> Fogger if this was indeed true then China is basically saying they want to take over the world. Do you really think if they somehow took over America that Mexico would last that much longer.

Well it seems like they were more concerned with the U.S. than anything. Mexico has so many problems I don't think they would want to conquer it >.<

@Fogger:

> Well it seems like they were more concerned with the U.S. than anything. Mexico has so many problems I don't think they would want to conquer it >.<

From what I got out of that speech, they'd want to kill off the population of the Americas (North and South America) with biological weapons, to accommodate for new Chinese colonies.

China is a sleeping giant. I'm not surprised they want to kill everyone, seeing as they probably could with the manpower they have. It must be tempting knowing that the only thing preventing them from world dominance (a chinese new world order if you will) is the U.S.

@Zonova:

> inb4 china has more anit-nukes then americans do IQ points
>
> owait
>
> ….actually... that's not all that hard to believe.

I am _**severely**_ offended!

luljk.

I wonder if this main article is even true… If this was honestly something, the president would bring it up and it would be all over the news.

@MrMiguu:

> I wonder if this main article is even true… If this was honestly something, the president would bring it up and it would be all over the news.

Like it was all over the news when the head of the FBI said a chance of a WMD attack is 100%?

All I can think of, is that there may be political reasons why this isn't in mainstream news.  China owns almost all of the United States' assets, and the People's Republic may have denied that speech.  I can see the US publicly not saying much about this, considering the fallback that can happen from those accusations.

Though I'm sure somethings are going on behind the scenes (like the CIA, etc); I'm currently taking up Computer Security and Forensics, and the issue of Chinese hackers trying to break into the department of defense, nsa, etc, is a pretty real deal.

At any rate, if the article is fake, it's very well done, and cites the sources pretty well.

@Keebler:

> They can have a large army but that wont matter. Why would they want to attack America. They have a crap load of money invested in America and open war would screw both countires over.

Who cares about investments, when you can own the whole operation including the profits? If they wanted to they could probably take over the u.s and the rest of the world, then create a one world governmental and monetary system, just like Bush Sr had in mind back in the 70's for other nations, outside the u.s.