Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Marriage system?

saadhamza

Lol, so i brought this on the shoutbox the other day. Or… actually it was the day i'm posting this. But my question to you all is, what games do you know that have in-depth marriage systems? I saw Harvest Moon, it's pretty nice but it's not all that great. Would you know any others? And no MMOs, they don't count. Actually, i wouldn't even mind if you put a dating sim, at least it's something.

Also, if someone makes a smartass comment Life having the best marriage system, ima smack you :3

Well, i do like it, but it's overly simplistic, and once you've had one child, the game is often over…. i think. I haven't gotten that far yet. But i'm trying to find something more in-depth, that takes it a bit further.

Actually, if there was a harvest moon game which had a marriage system that particularly stood out to you, name it. And maybe why you liked it.

@Kusy:

> Christianity has a bit lousy system. But it's still a great feature when compared to muslim games.

Lol, Kusy. Sounds almost as if it's pointed at me some how :3

@Rainbow:

> Harvest Moon: Back to Nature.
>
> Your wife just walks around the house all day, all romance is removed completely and she eventually gets pregnant.
>
> As realistic as you're going to get.

And yet you still couldn't get a women in that game xD.

@Applejack:

> I've heard this game called Life gets it down pretty good. They have huge celebrations, and everything. Pretty crazy programming man.

~Read First Post~

@Applejack:

> I've heard this game called Life gets it down pretty good. They have huge celebrations, and everything. Pretty crazy programming man.

I watched a trailer for that game.  It was pretty epic, and I saw in the marriage system you could customize your weddings too! AND choose who you invite, where it is, etc.  I'd have to agree with you on that one.

• 4 weeks later...
@Frosty:

> I watched a trailer for that game.  It was pretty epic, and I saw in the marriage system you could customize your weddings too! AND choose who you invite, where it is, etc.  I'd have to agree with you on that one.

I heard it's been the forerunner in groundbreaking AI. I've seen some amazing shit.