Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[WIP] Website Layout

kyoghin

This is a mock layout of a site I plan to do for my project in photoshop. There's still a lot that needs to be done but I think you get the basic idea.  :embarrassed:

A lot of things are still subject to change so I was wondering what you guys think before I start cutting this up and coding it into an actual site.

Content area is just a placeholder..so keep that in mind. :S

@Chief:

> Are you capable to code this out?

Yeah, I've coded something like this before for previous sites I've worked on similar to this. I think it should be fine, plus I have a few friends to help if I get stuck somewhere who's in the business.

@Chief:

> Even the php bit for your login/etc?

Yeah, I wouldn't be putting it there if I didn't know how. Depending how content rich I plan to make this site, I might just code this into a cms.

@Socuine:

> XD..
>
> Layout is fine, but it's more of a "Fansite" to me, imho.

It does look like a fansite because of all the information I'm providing of the actual game; gonna fix that.. Also thanks for reminding me that I'm forgetting the most important part: a frikken download link! Probably thats why.. <_<..Maybe even I'll even add a "Store" page for micro transactions? lol..

Thanks for the feedback

I like it, just one thing, the login form is quiet out of order if you compare it with the rest of your site, everything is in one theme, but then, the login form just pop's out like any other login form you see on a site :p, just a thing you could mention in my opinion.. Oh and as lukin mentioned, watch out for your background, make it fade on the left/right into a solid color so it can be stretched out smoothly without an ugly repeating thingie :D

greetz,
lorpo

I see a lot of people wondering how the background will turn out when coded, no worries, I edited the image so the repeat is barely noticeable. Still making changes while coding the basic stuff out so thanks for the feedback, I'll see what I can do.

I also plan to incorporate some jQuery after finishing a project for a class that required it to spice the site up a bit.

• 2 weeks later...