Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO] Alatar's Quest System v1.2

Alatar

Make sure you have added the extra files to your project.
With this, I don't mean you to add them to the src folder only. I mean, add them to the src folder, and then go to the Project Explorer in your VB6 IDE and right-click 'Modules'. Click Add > Add File and then look for the extra files and add them.

That should fix it.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SendRequestEditSpell
got it here ->Case "/editquest"
                    If GetPlayerAccess(MyIndex) < ADMIN_DEVELOPER Then GoTo Continue
                    SendRequestEditQuest

Download the extra files that are included in the main topic.
That's all you need. But, if you have done edits to your NPC Editor form, you'll need to copy the code from the additional controls included in the extra files.

How will it affect your game? The name says it all, actually. You will be able to create very dynamic quests to be placed in your game. That's pretty much what it does.

Seriously im getting angry, i just put the premade files into my EO and it still wont work, even after replace the client.vbp and server.vbp and Server.exe, it even says loading quests in the server file, but it wont open the quest editor or the log. please help!

@wow050:

> Seriously im getting angry, i just put the premade files into my EO and it still wont work, even after replace the client.vbp and server.vbp and Server.exe, it even says loading quests in the server file, but it wont open the quest editor or the log. please help!

Compile the client?