• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Admiral:

> Dear community and administration,
>
> I have dedicated several years to this community.Ā  I have climbed the ranks to Administrator, and have helped several hundred members here.Ā  But currently, these forums used to actually talk about games and the making of them.Ā  Now it's just My Little Ponyā€¦Ā 
>
> I thought this may have been a joke, so I spoke with several members of the administration, including Marsh, and it seems to be real.
>
> With that being said, I'm officially resigning.Ā  It was fun, but I have other things to do with my life that i should dedicate my time to.Ā  I have removed myself as an Administrator, and leaving the forums.
>
> Farewell Eclipse,
> Maybe in another life.
>
> Regards,
> Anthony.
>
> PS: Dear Robin: duck you.

Admiral i thought you had more class than that. I understand you were working hard on your RPS game and ROā€¦ but this is they way marsh decided to move on with HIS site. I wish you could accept that and join the rest of us in celebrating the joy that is MLP, but i guess you were just like the rest of the ungrateful kiddies that want everything for themselves... this is exactly why robin quit the scene.

good luck in your adventures... i had fun talking with you.

@Whackeddie99:

> are you a dumbass? If its a ducking pony site i dont give a shit anyways. You sir are a dumbass

Nobody is calling for rudeness. I'm sorry if you don't like the new direction of the site, but that's no reason to resort to foul language. If you want to stay you are welcome to, if you don't want to stay then please have respect for those of us who like it this way.