Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Grey's drawings

6GreY6

Your mother is very beautiful…

I am kidding.

... Well, I am not saying that your mother is **not** beautiful. She probably is…. -is she? I don't know.

I like the drawing, otherwise.
The pelvic bone might be out a bit too far. Maybe throw some carpet down there for realism.

The female figure is always fun to draw! I mean who doesn't like boobs. That does look like a heart nipple :P. Couple critiques: The face doesn't seem to have enough depth in the eye and forehead area. Also The hair looks dry to me. Other than that, not a bad little sketch. 

> Maybe throw some carpet down there for realism.

Shaved/Wax is realistic too, and more appealing in my imho

> i study drawing all by myself i used some books for basics but i just don't like learn drawing or painting from books
> soon i will ad new work i have some shading to do ;]

I agree with you there. I think formal training can in a lot of ways remove certain characteristics from an artist. I am self taught as well.

@eltony:

> to Mr. Miguu OMG who said it would be an improvement, if he added clothes it's just a suggestion man keep yo comments to your self

Calm your tits. (No pun intended)

Anyway, there nice drawings, still a little rough but you will learn to make it better.

@eltony:

> to Mr. Miguu OMG who said it would be an improvement, if he added clothes it's just a suggestion man keep yo comments to your self

Don't be stupid, drawing nude figures benefits much more then drawing a figure with clothes. Both are great studies, but only nude can truly explain the pose and form of the body.

It looks pretty good in my opinion. The only real downfall I see is you lack line confidence. Your lines are very messy, try drawing with an ink pen to practice carefully placing your lines. Also, try some face studies. Your face is ok, but the nose is too big, the eyes have no definition, and the lips are very small. And I know studies from books are boring, but they help so much in the long run. Hope this helped.

@eltony:

As Wraith said, drawing clothed persons and non-clothed (generally referred to as 'naked') persons are different concepts. Usually when people post something in regards to changing the content, it would be considered **constructive criticism**. If your criticism clashes with the stylized-flow of the artist's work, how could following through with it improve the overall image?

@Wraith:

> Don't be stupid, drawing nude figures benefits much more then drawing a figure with clothes. Both are great studies, but only nude can truly explain the pose and form of the body.
>
> It looks pretty good in my opinion. The only real downfall I see is you lack line confidence. Your lines are very messy, try drawing with an ink pen to practice carefully placing your lines. Also, try some face studies. Your face is ok, but the nose is too big, the eyes have no definition, and the lips are very small. And I know studies from books are boring, but they help so much in the long run. Hope this helped.

Yeah i know that i always had problem with drawing lines properly it's cause i have a problem with left eye i'ts called Ambylopia or someting …
and i have problem with my hand shaking sometimes ;/ nah but i still practice ;]
i must add some new works but i'm always too busy to finish those...
i'll try with ink pen still getting used to charcoal but if i finish new work with harcoal ill post it here but it looks still a little messy x.o

btw sorry for my english it's next thing i'm still learning xD

omg you guys dont get the point i just wunted to see this girl with clothes i dont care if she is naked man i swear u guys over think to much plus i never said it was a bad drawing its really good.

@eltony:

> omg you guys dont get the point i just wunted to see this girl with clothes i dont care if she is naked man i swear u guys over think to much plus i never said it was a bad drawing its really good.

We understood what you said. It doesn't matter. It requires a lot more skill to draw a unclothed person than a clothed person. That's the point. If you want to draw your own person with clothes, go ahead.

not exactly i believe there both equally the same there both challenging its simple math lols but ye i do got my own drawings with naked females and clothing from anime to realistic drawings i was just wondering how she would look like if he added clothes tho.

@eltony:

> not exactly i believe there both equally the same there both challenging its simple math lols but ye i do got my own drawings with naked females and clothing from anime to realistic drawings i was just wondering how she would look like if he added clothes tho.

![](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Alexanderthegreat91/hmm.png)