Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Its been a while since i shared a work email

Gwen

Dishwashers:

Good Morning Everyone!

For the last two mornings I found that the dish washer in the kitchen had not run its full cycle and some of the dishes were still dirty.  I know it was turned on yesterday afternoon and want to advise you that if you happen to put something in while it’s running, please make sure you push the door closed and that it continues to go through the washing cycle before you walk away.

Thanks for your cooperation!

I love work emails!

yeah the vicious squirrls was pretty cool…. and gotta love being told there is too much cleavage in the office! XD

unfortunately its been slim pickings lately... hopefully i'll get another really awesome one soon!

@Princess:

> yeah the vicious squirrls was pretty cool…. and gotta love being told there is too much cleavage in the office! XD
>
> unfortunately its been slim pickings lately... hopefully i'll get another really awesome one soon!

Dress like a hooker. I'd like to see the email for that one.
And the pics.

gwen to bad you dont have any ferbees, i always wanted to hide a lot of them in the air vents and since they talk to each other it would echo LOL.

Or just find any cheap thing that makes odd sounds and randomly throw them in there. No telling what you would get then