Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Starlight - Resources + Modifications 2.6

Elbereth

Brow i dont know how to fix that… i got the error not sry...
QNicolya 1) Search it in the source desination in the forum here
2) Like the tutorial :D

But i wouldnt use it... i got an error in FRM Main and yes... thats nod good >.< now i cant add all what i want because they changed too many and if you do anything false the pets arent working more and the other players can't walk.. ill make an version with MORE features than this and im thinking about it to release but i dont know :D

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
NOTE: I highly suggest you look into Eclipse Chronicles instead of this. It uses some of my stuff but makes the game a TON better and has fewer bugs. Eclipse Starlight is primarily good for its resources and built in games/maps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
@Kajamaz:

> Hmm, any more updates soon?

@Nelda:

> NOTE: I highly suggest you look into Eclipse Chronicles instead of this. It uses some of my stuff but makes the game a TON better and has fewer bugs. Eclipse Starlight is primarily good for its resources and built in games/maps.

i dont think they are planning on any updates by the sounds of this post.. just sayin

In case people do not know this is just a copy of this engine [Modifications 2.6](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php/topic,69078.0.html)  with graphics added in… The owner removed the download link for a reason you shouldn't use this except to get the resources

@Justn:

> In case people do not know this is just a copy of this engine [Modifications 2.6](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php/topic,69078.0.html)  with graphics added in… The owner removed the download link for a reason you shouldn't use this except to get the resources

I can concur with this statement. Modifications was left very unstable and should not be used.