Find results in...

The world is going to end May 21? Yes or No

dpinoy13

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Helladen:

> I'm making my own game? I'm just against the whole idea of your criticism to Americans.

My criticism of Americans is simply because this forum is 90% American. I could always make jokes about John Prescott's eating habits or Boris Johnson's upbringing but you lot don't know about your own politicians, let alone other country's. British humour is very deprecating and sarcastic. Our way of dealing with world crisis is by pointing out how ironic it is.

I don't expect you to understand. Americans are famous for having huge amounts of trouble understanding British humour. Still, you should probably understand that a joke about something close to your heart (eg. Your entire country being full of fat smokers) is going to have a lot more weight than a comment about Nicolas Sarkozy's relationship with Brown.

As for why I asked why you're still here… well, all you do is sit around fuelling your own complex. You really think that people enjoy you lecturing them about how much you dislike me on MSN? The chat logs are very worrying. Bringing me up in conversation as much as you do is very strange. I think you should go see a therapist or something. Either that or stop unloading all your complaints on to people who don't actually like you.

Talked to a guy who says he's a Pagan in training to be a High Priest.

His view is that the date was actually the beginning of the end of the world "as we know it." He said the date was significant because it was the day that the Faye, including Centaurs and Faeries (things he mentioned specifically), would begin to show themselves and then wage war on the humans to take back the world.

Yes, he really believes that. No, I don't know what he's smoking.