Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My time at the Dentist :p

MrKris

Well I went to the dentist today and I noticed that they are not too bright. Her hand was completely in my mouth and she kept asking me questions like, "Whats your favorite color?" and "Do you like this band? Just stupid shit, and when I finally was able to talk she asked me why didn't I answer, I told her that her hand was in my mouth and she said "Oh I didn't know" ^_^ I'm never going back again, they might kill me and not know about it.

Marsh did they do that for skin grafting?

I think I saw something once where a guy lost an ear, or had messed it up really bad so they sewed his arm to his ear so the skin would go back or something. After it grew back they had to seperate his arm from his head.

or it was some random scary movie…. oh well either way.

@Gwen:

> or it was some random scary movie…. oh well either way.

LOL

Smore, it was probably a dental hygenist in training or something; they like to do small talk. Personally when I see professionals acting a little wierd I don't mind it; usually people with wierd quirks are great at what they do for a living (if you can see past their quirks).

@Gwen:

> Marsh did they do that for skin grafting?
>
> I think I saw something once where a guy lost an ear, or had messed it up really bad so they sewed his arm to his ear so the skin would go back or something. After it grew back they had to seperate his arm from his head.
>
> or it was some random scary movie…. oh well either way.

Human Centipede? lol

@Smore:

> Well I went to the dentist today and I noticed that they are not too bright. Her hand was completely in my mouth and she kept asking me questions like, "Whats your favorite color?" and "Do you like this band? Just stupid shit, and when I finally was able to talk she asked me why didn't I answer, I told her that her hand was in my mouth and she said "Oh I didn't know" ^_^ I'm never going back again, they might kill me and not know about it.

thats probably why my dad doesent go to the dentist.his breath stinks like hell.