Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My tileset

Krzy

Hello guys
I'm new here, I did my first tileset in my life:

![](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1070/grafikaj.png)

I will be happy, fi you will say what to change and that its cool or not. Thanks.

Make the grass lighter, but I'll hire you if you like. Saga Of Light. PM Me. Or if you would like to work on my secret digimon project with me. We already have all the sprites done, and we just need to work on the tilesets, GUI is half done too. If you want to join, get some pics of digimon world dawn/DS/dusk games to get the feel of the game pixel art. We're not isometric though, I have converted grass and water and some other things so far, to normal from isometric, If you want to join, I could send you the tileset.

Thanks, It mean much for me :D

I will try fix grass.

@Kemerd I'm sorry, but I'm working actual for game studio, we doing game MMO, based by Eclipse Engine. We will create topic about it soon. Thanks.

@Rithy58:

> That ^
>
> Im pretty sure of that too
>
> That ^
>
> That would explain why it remind me of Breeze Style.
>
> Sincerely,
> Rithy

I must agree with you there. The sprites reminded me alot about breeze ;3\. Anyway its a good job for your first attempt x3.

*Edit* had 2 quotes for some reason O.o

On second look now though, the only suggestion I'd have is to maybe tint that whiteness around the water a lighter blue, or make it thinner? It kind of looks like it's just an area you forgot to make transparent.

Nonetheless, its still really nice :)