Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nation States

Kusy

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think might have missed the part in Harry Potter where he summoned demons…

"I quite enjoyed the book, until I got to the part where Harry summons evil demons to do his bidding," says religious leader Konrad Jefferson. "Now that's just wrong. We need to restore some sense to this debate, by which I mean we should remove this book from the shelves, salt it thoroughly, and burn it."

So yeah, HP ain't banned in ma country ;)

The Colony of Gnome Loving is a tiny, pleasant nation, **renowned for its enforced nudity**. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 7 million are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

The nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, bicyclists are banned from major roads, thieves are flogged in public for their crimes, **and public nudity is compulsory.** Crime is moderate. Gnome Loving's national animal is the Garden Gnome, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the GnomeCoins.

@Gwen:

> your naked people scared off the buisness…
>
> or there is no place to store their money to buy things.

Theres plenty of places to store your money just gotta get creative :P.

Oh yea The Colony of Gnome Loving , is now passing research on doing human cloning :P lol.

@Zonova:

> Hey! That doesn't add up to 100%!

Changed overnight, now it's
57% out of old age
30% from heart disease and
14% murder…

and I realies it's 101%
on a sidenote,  Following new legislation in Kusing, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.

@Kusy:

> Changed overnight, now it's
> 57% out of old age
> 30% from heart disease and
> 14% murder…
>
> and I realies it's 101%
> on a sidenote,  Following new legislation in Kusing, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.

Also on a sidenote, Anna… Scandinavian Liberal Paradise? I'd watch my islands if I were you.