Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Kusy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should consider making a clan/guild, or whatever it's called in TOR. I like how they implemented the space flight and PvP into the game. And how how all NPC and Character have voice acting. Oh, and consider me preordered. Does look like it's coming out on December 31st.

OSWindows XP, Vista/7 CPUAMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better · Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better RAMWindows XP: 1.5GB · Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB · PCs using a built-in graphical chipset, 2GB RAM recommended. VideoATI X1800 or better* · nVidia 7800 or better* · Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better*
DVD-ROM8x or better *Minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM and Shader 3.0 or better support.

In case you are wondering.

Mkay, so I allowed the hype to take full control of my body and it shows up I started a guild when it took over. I had nothing to do with that. If whatever is stated there fits your preferences, location or whatever, feel free to join it. It probably won't be very populated, there are two rl friends who will most likely join me there and I'm open to random people applying (and kicking them out the moment they do something I don't like). [Here's the link.](http://www.swtor.com/guilds/160392/sentry)

• 1 month later...
It's official - 22.12.2011

This date pleases me, I already pulled the "x-mass present" card on my parents and thus I'm getting the CE paying only the pre-order fee. Shit's grand.

still… prices seem outrageous
1 Month Subscription: $14.99 (£8.99/€12.99)
3 Month Subscription: $13.99 per month (one-time charge of $41.97/£25.17/€35.97)
6 Month Subscription: $12.99 per month (one-time charge of $77.94/£46.14/€65.94)

Euro countries have it the worst, USA are the second and fucking Brits have it the best… but the differences are still slight (I'm using my currency as the scale and I'd pay less converting to GBP).

I'd pay 46 pln for 9 pounds while
15 bucks would cost me around 50 pln…
Euro is ducked up because for 13 euros I'd pay57 pln... and that's just random.

I'm hoping for some different pricing here because we still have video games cheaper than most of the Europe. Otherwise I'll be sending my money to Robin so he can buy me my fixes lol... and pretend I'm not afraid he'll end up just taking my cash.

@Kusy:

> I'd pay 46 pln for 9 pounds while
> 15 bucks would cost me around 50 pln…
> Euro is ducked up because for 13 euros I'd pay57 pln... and that's just random.
>
> I'm hoping for some different pricing here because we still have video games cheaper than most of the Europe. Otherwise I'll be sending my money to Robin so he can buy me my fixes lol... and pretend I'm not afraid he'll end up just taking my cash.

I'd do it for you, bro. You have no idea how many people I've had to buy me game membership in the past so I could actually play with my North American friends rather than being locked in with a bunch of French and Germans. Keep in mind the paypal fees may mean you end up paying more, however.

Still though, I don't have this kind of cash to blow on a monthly membership at the moment so I won't be playing.

• 1 month later...
Okay people, I need two more people with a preorder to join my guild in order for it to get in the game. Later you can pretty much leave if you don't want to tag along, but I would appreciate the help at launch.

So if you have preordered the game, you're not into guilds or haven't picked a guild yet. Go [here](http://www.swtor.com/guilds/160392/sentry) and join mine because I asked nicely. Or if you just want to play with me.

id join you but i havnt pre ordered yet, tho i am in the beta.  so if you are hit me up.

for those not in beta yet… www.zam.com has 25,000 keys on a first come first serve basis.  have 3 friends that got keys this way today alone.

its for the next phase.  the servers are only online on the weekends so…  come friday sat if you got one you should be looking to login.  but be prepared the beta download is 20gb or so.  i snagged it from last weekends beta, should work with minor update for this weekend as well.

Nah, the beta servers are constantly up, they're just inviting the general lot on weekends. Also, those codes are useful only to people who registered after 11th of this month, otherwise - everyone got an invite for the next test weekend, and by everyone, I mean everyone who ever registered for the beta. They're doing stress tests on their servers.