• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Official] Eclipse.NET

JeffSventora

Under Construction!

>! Mirage.NET
>! **Where have I been?**
>! I know, you're probably wondering why I am reposting and where I've been. Well, when I first started this project I was having a blast. While I did know enough at that time to complete this project, I decided to wait until my skills further developed. That time is now. My knowledge at this point far surpasses my knowledge then. I have about 8-10 months at college, the last 4 months are dedicated to a huge final project so now is the perfect time for me to start & complete this project. My goal is to have a stable, working version of Mirage.NET released within the next 5 months.
>! **How is Mirage.NET doing?**
>! I'm glad you asked. I wouldn't be updating this post if I didn't have anything to show. I did some work over the past week setting up the core features. Read on to see progress.
>! **Current Build Video**
>! B04MeaolEOw
>! **To-do List for Version 0.5.0**
>! Red: Incomplete
>! Yellow: In Progress
>! Blue: Debug Stage
>! Green: Finished and Tested
>! * State Machine
* State Machine Fade Transition
* Intro Video Splash State
* Multi-threaded Load State/Screen
* Game Management For Textures, Content, Rendering, Input (Keyboard, Mouse, 360 Controller), Audio (Songs, Sound Effects), External C# Scripting
* Fully Dynamic C# Scripting Engine With Minimal Overhead
* XNA/C# GUI Interface & Controls (Button)
* Tiled Map System
* Tiled Map Editor
* Particle Engine
* Animation Engine
>! **After Version 0.5.0**
>! After this version is completed, I'll begin to work on the client-server architecture which will include basic networking functionality (creating accounts, logging in, etc…).
>! **0.1.1 Preview**
>! This preview has all of the currently implemented features. Enjoy
>! [Download From SkyDrive](https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=49256D3F4C986F13!407)
>! **FusionLib**
>! **Current Version:** 0.7.0
>! **What is FusionLib?**
>! FusionLib is a multi-purpose game library wrapped around XNA and C# for general game engine usage. As I build it, I will be using it as a base for Mirage.NET. Needless to say, updates to FusionLib will essentially be updates to Mirage.NET. All of the core mechanics are found here, like the stack-able state system, Game Management etc…
>! FusionLib (Old)
>! [Download From SkyDrive](http://sdrv.ms/P5IYeQ)
>! Map Editor + FusionLib (Newest)
>! [Download From SkyDrive](https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=49256D3F4C986F13!418)

**Download**

[attachment=457:ENET.zip]

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Aeri:

> NO! WE NEEDS STARS!
>
> I'm slowly losing faith in humanity since no-one wants to dance about in the pretty rainbow confetti.
>
> You're all damn weird!

Umm… Uhh...

UPDATE:
Star particles are back better than ever! Control your avatar as he dances over a rainbow background with falling star particles.

Haha

Well I'm going piece by piece and taking my time. if I create a custom textBox control today and think of a better way to do it tomorrow, I'll readjust. I may spend a whole week on a textBox, who knows? I'm being very patient with this project but I can assure you there will be results.

@SeeingBlue:

> I've wanted to do this myself, but I already spend to much time working on the features I wanted in the Eclipse 2.0 Engine.
>
> I've wished so many times that it was in vb.net, it's supported, & easier to use. Hate working with an outdated language.

I've grown more towards the C/C++ Syntax so that was the big thing for me in choosing C#.