Find results in...

[EO 2.0][Fixed] Multiple Item Drops and Percentile Chances

Scott

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@xppxdd

Now remake the NPCs. Unless you didn't delete properly, in which case you should do it by accessing the npcs folder in server, but from what you said, I think you did do it right.

Now, about the scrl. If you mean the quest one, first I clicked it and copy pasted it to the place I wanted it. Then I 2x clicked it on the quest version, copied the code, 2x clicked the one I pasted in the item version, and pasted the code there. o_o

yes i've done the same, but i keep on getting the "RunTime error 9" with the outrange subscrip and i dont know why :Z

Private Sub scrlDrop_Change()
    DropIndex = scrlDrop.Value
    fraDrop.Caption = "Drop - " & DropIndex
    *txtChance.text = NPC(EditorIndex).DropChance(DropIndex)
    scrlNum.Value = NPC(EditorIndex).DropItem(DropIndex)
    scrlValue.Value = NPC(EditorIndex).DropItemValue(DropIndex)

End Sub
* = error

Oh, thanks. I'll try again. (:

@edit:
I do everything like the tutorial, but always that I put ".", for ".2"(2%), the value back to "0", and if I try put "0.2", and close the editor, when I open again the value go on to 2 ;(
I copy tutorial's frmEditor_Npc for my project, I follow step by step, but nothing ;/

Whats your code for 'txtChance_Click'??

Also

> •The "Chance" box now accepts only a decimal value from 0 to 1\. You can enter fractional values as well, now. For instance, you can type "5/12" for a 5 of 12 chance, or "1/10" for a 1 of 10 chance. The number will auto-convert to decimal. Additionally, you can now use percentages. Entering "25%" for example will automatically convert to ".25".

These all work for me so try the fraction thing

Edit: I still don't know what error is fixed from the original tutorial I got it to work a while back and I still havent ran into any bugs =/

I did everything, but always drop the item, same that I put "2" in the "txtChance", and if I try put "02", ".02", 0.02", and things like this in the "txtChance", ever back to "2".
Someone can help me? Thanks. (:

Forgive my bad english, but i'm not american.

HELPP

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...