Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Skyrim

Robin

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I won Skyrim. 100 smithing, 100 enchanting. Got a full set of equipment full of +36% archery and one-handed. For anything which didn't let me use those enchantments I use +10% magicka regeneration and +26% restoration cost reduction. I can use healing spells so much now.

![](http://i.imgur.com/5PR5Q.jpg)

Also got my bow and double daggers. I got a re-usable black grand soul gem so I carry around an enchanted ebony bow (does just a bit less damage than my daedric) which 1 second soul suck so I can constantly re-charge my equipment.

![](http://i.imgur.com/08PRJ.jpg)

I have a set of gauntlets, a ring and an amulet all with +27% smithing bonuses on them. I wear them whilst making equipment and get huge improvements. I think my light dragon scale armour is stronger than most heavy armour at this point (vanilla heavy armour, mind you).

Currently collecting the rest of the dragon shout words as the grey beard leader guy can tell you where they are. Also collecting the last few daedric hearts needed to give my companion a full set of daedric equipment.

Yeah, I ended up getting enchanting boosting gear and high level potions and I managed to get my bow to over 200 damage.

Funnily enough the shear amount of levels I got from training my skills that far meant I still got my arse handed to me in fights. A lot of the bosses could basically one hit me with their strong spells. Was a case of whoever got the first hit won. xD

Think I've exhausted the whole thief/assassin character for now. Going to go back to my Nord warrior and go through the quest lines I missed because they didn't sit well with my character's loyalties.

Only just did it last night. 50 hours of play time. Felt a bit exhausted after doing it all in one day so I'm taking a break. I'll go back in feeling fresh.

Been screwing around with Sonic Generations and Saints Row 3\. I find it completely annoying that all these amazing games are released days before I have to work 40 hours a week.

Being better than Oblivion doesn't make it good.

The entire game is voice acted by Americans putting on very bad European accents. Might not be obvious to you lot over there but to us natives it's terrible, especially when they can't even keep it consistent.

It'd be like an entire game with British people putting on very bad Southern American accents.

Well thats a point I hadn't considered. Ok, for fake accents they are good then XD But I'm sure you can tell the difference a bit.

But also keep in mind it isnt supposed to be europeans, its just a reasonable influence given the timeframe of the society vs something comparable in our times

The accents are very noticeably European. Half of them are putting on Scandinavian accents and the other half are jumping between German and Danish. Some of them don't even try and just go straight ahead with their American accents.

Believe me, I know you can't tell the difference. I've seen the most ridiculous fake accents fooling people over there. It's nothing against the people there, you simply don't have enough exposure to anything non-American to recognise when something is real or horrifically butchered by someone who barely knows the dialect themselves.

If you had the next big AAA American shooter voiced by this guy you'd think the voice acting was terrible as well.

```

```