Working On Now:tabs, history, better bookmarks

**Version 2 Video:**
>! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ1Q-1RYC7g

Changelog

>! > Version 2: New GUI
> Version 3: Coming Soon

Current Version: 2
Be sure to re-download.

**Not letting any more download my shitty browser until the newer version comes out, I do not want any more insults on things I've already done, but not released.**

The nooga web browser new and improved! It has a bunch of new Features! It Only takes 200KB! Including DLLs. Fast, and efficient.

Hope you enjoy this! It's not the best browser, but….

Features: Lots Of New Hotkeys
Bookmarks
Printing - Printing Previews
Games (WIP)
Bookmarks
Search Bar
Status Bar
Auto-updating URL Box
Able to Open New Windows
Page Layout
Properties of The Page
Clean GUI

Added History, But not updated yet, added much more.

History, Shows URL and Title
Text Changed Depending on the Page Title, not the URL.
Homepage, Two options to set.
_Enter the URL in a popup window, in a textbox.
Go to the homepage you want, and Press Make Current Page Homepage_
And some more features to come, if I added any more, I forgot. XD

XD your doing nice work and i bet few more updates and finetuning might be as good as fire fox. XD b/c it does load.
only error i found is an internal links on a page like updates to a forum topic open in ie… XD
other then that looking nice.

cant wait for your next update.!

Hey, I've got a suggestion;

How about make a more original browser? Have features that you've never seen before that would be more beneficial to you and others. Maybe make it less cluttered and more view space etc?

Because all I see now is the same generic web browser that _every_ new to coding tutorial on youtube has. Not much of a show off now, is it?

**Adding an IE control to a form is not acceptable.**

If you're going to write your own bloody browser then write your own bloody renderer. Stop thinking that this kind of stuff is acceptable to release to the public.

This is Eclipse. We're here to do game design. If you honestly think bringing in the equivalent of your first 'Hello World' program is going to be met with anything other than adoration from the retards and condescending looks from the people in the know… then you have something seriously wrong with your sense of judgement.

This is not worth showing off. This is not your work. Stop purposefully tarnishing your reputation.

You're right robin. I've been coding my own features. I coded the homepage, I coded the history. (Which is simpler than other tutorials.) I coded the web browser title changing, I really coded everything. My bookmarks, it's all really a custom code, beside defualt things like printing. It's defualt. I might make a custom printing, but what's the point? I've been coding this by myself the whole time. The tutorials I find don't do crap. So I make My own Code, I understand what you're saying robin, I've taken in account of what you said and I Already did program all my code. I'm coding everything **by my self.**

@Kemerd:

> You're right robin. I've been coding my own features. I coded the homepage, I coded the history. (Which is simpler than other tutorials.) I coded the web browser title changing, I really coded everything. My bookmarks, it's all really a custom code, beside defualt things like printing. It's defualt. I might make a custom printing, but what's the point? I've been coding this by myself the whole time. The tutorials I find don't do crap. So I make My own Code, I understand what you're saying robin, I've taken in account of what you said and I Already did program all my code. I'm coding everything **by my self.**

You… you honestly believe that browsers aren't programmed in? You think they just exist? You think the people who made Firefox just added a control to a form? I fear for your future.

Thanks? Added a login feature. There's one error with logging in, once I fix that. I will release the new browser. Lots of new features added!

@_Her0:

> Robin's just a British squiddick.

He's helping me. Maybe not in a gentle way, but he is helping me, if it wasn't for robin, there would probably be no 'eclispe'. And if there still was. It would still be at stable. Which sucked worse than squiddick.

I'm not asking you if you coded it yourself or not. I'm asking you what's the purpose of having to enter text that can be easily found in your own computer. If your "login feature" connected to a server, or a database, then it would be useful, but simply using My.Settings or using System I/O for it is useless.

So basically, if you look at the source, everything is calls to the premade web browser except, this code;

```
    Private Sub WebBrowser1_ProgressChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowserProgressChangedEventArgs) Handles WebBrowser1.ProgressChanged
        Dim p, d, t As Integer
        d = e.CurrentProgress
        t = e.MaximumProgress
        If t < 1 Then t = 1
        p = Int(d / t) * 100
        If p > 100 Or p < 0 Then Exit Sub
        ToolStripProgressBar1.Value = p
    End Sub

```
Which he just said on chat that he didn't make that part.
You sir, are a complete failure.

>| oks for hell of ass hatness!!

here is 30min concept of a web browser XD (most time watching naruto not working on it XD)

and i think a login feature would be nice addion with a server program to hold its accounts.

(outline is mine dont think of copying :P )